Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

dxb-blue said:
Just got my ticket.
Flying in from Dubai...first game since 2-2 against Fulham in the Hughes era.
Can't wait...would have been perfect if my dad was still around to attend the game with me

CTID

Should be a great night!! Enjoy!

M18CTID said:
borninm14 said:
it seems to have disappeared off the OS on line sales.

Only available over the phone and in person from the ticket office now according to the OS.

so you either have to drive to the ground and queue in the wind and rain or wait on the the phone for 30-60 mins and pay a £2.50 booking fee

hardly going to encourage last minute sales?

Jumanji said:
M18CTID said:
borninm14 said:

Only available over the phone and in person from the ticket office now according to the OS.
Why?

Not sure mate - originally I thought because it would be too late to post tickets out with the game only being 2 days away but I think someone said earlier in this thread you could order online and collect from the ticket office, so I'm stumped lol.

flb said:
cleavers said:
flb said:
Theres an element of loyalty to the fans by our owners and management though,other leading premiership clubs are making cup competitions on ST's compulsory-we dont at present.

Unfortunately id say its only round the corner that CL at least becomes part of the ST price.
I don't agree, we've done exactly this via a slightly different route.

If you want an away ticket for the CL, or in the unlikely event this year a 1/4, semi, or final of the CL, you have to be a member of the cup scheme. You could have 8000 loyalty points, and not be in the cup scheme, and you wouldn't get a ticket for Munich away, and therefore it is effectively compulsory, the same applies for the FA Cup.

I suspect that the Carling Cup is less so, because of the small take up in that cup scheme, but the bottom line is, if you want a ticket for the big games in any of these competitions, you will have to pay for the rest (at home) as well.

Others clubs have a compusory scheme we dont,if all season ticket holders were in it wed sell out no problem.
I think you've missed my point, its just a different way of doing it. If you want tickets for the so called big cup games you have to be a member of the scheme, and that will include home games if we progress to the later stages.

Can't believe they have taken it off the official site, a disaster for us sad seat counters. I guess we won't know how many we have sold on the third tiers until match night :-(, seems a bit odd taking it off bearing in mind they only normally take it offline on the day of games.

It seems we have a proportion of season ticket holders of around 25% who just do NOT have the passion for the club as the other 75% do, unless people have genuine financial woes or great difficulty in getting back i am utterly flabergasted how any season ticket holder wouldn't bother with our first game in the champions league, we really do have some incredibly odd supporters, we really do.

Unless the sales pick up dramatically we will do well to get 40000 sadly.

28k (ish) for Napoli?

I'm a bit confused - if you have to wait 30-45 mins on the tkt line we must be selling something? I thought the phone sales lines had access to 100+ operators?
Customer services is another thing.

28k (ish) for Napoli?

alib said:
so you either have to drive to the ground and queue in the wind and rain or wait on the the phone for 30-60 mins and pay a £2.50 booking fee

hardly going to encourage last minute sales?

The general advice on here at least, has been to get to the ground as the sales criteria is being relaxed if you go in person - or it could actually be that availability is so limited they are giving priority to personal callers?

M18CTID said:
borninm14 said:

The Police have serious concerns over security with napoli fans(wound up by rags). This is probably why there are tight restrictions on sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.