Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

heidi-montag-hottest-bikini-7-10-07.jpg

CALM DOWN.

How come the Napoli tickets are not available to buy on the OS? Have we sold out?

The whole you can only get a ticket if you're a member or have a seasoncard etc is such gustapo Bullmuck.

Its the only thing that has prevented us from selling out, crap UEFA ruling.

Just bought one in Colin Bell Level 3.

Guy who sold me the ticket said around 2,500 tickets left, mainly in third tiers only.

So guessing 43k have now been sold, assuming a reduced capacity of 45.5k.

He also said ticket sales were taken offline as lots of Napoli fans had registered and tried to buy them. There will be extra police on hand to stop them getting into (and kicking them out of) home areas on the night.

I can't believe how many 'blues' haven't got just 70 'loyalty' points or even a purchase history.

"Where were you when we were shit?"

I'm not arsed about the attendance, it's the no shows who will be missing out, not us attendees. I can't understand why anybody would choose to miss this game, the proper blues I know wouldn't miss it any cost.

StMark's said:
Just bought one in Colin Bell Level 3.

Guy who sold me the ticket said around 2,500 tickets left, mainly in third tiers only.

So guessing 43k have now been sold, assuming a reduced capacity of 45.5k.

He also said ticket sales were taken offline as lots of Napoli fans had registered and tried to buy them. There will be extra police on hand to stop them getting into (and kicking them out of) home areas on the night.
Good and very helpful first post if true, blue!

berger1985 said:
I can't believe how many 'blues' haven't got just 70 'loyalty' points or even a purchase history.

"Where were you when we were shit?"

I'm not arsed about the attendance, it's the no shows who will be missing out, not us attendees. I can't understand why anybody would choose to miss this game, the proper blues I know wouldn't miss it any cost.

How do you define any cost? Would you risk permanant paralysis from the waist down to attend? Thats why I'll be watching at home but one of my mates will be enjoying my ticket, from the cup scheme I signed up to in July!! People need to let this attending not attending subject drop. If you can go then go and be thankful, if you can't then fair enough you have your reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.