Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Seemed a genuine bloke and I only asked him how many tickets were left after I'd paid for the ticket, so don't think he was trying to blag me.

He said the club and ticket office had been reprimanded by the police for making it easy for Napoli fans to register online and buy tickets when they first went on sale. Guess this is why the 70 loyalty points requirement was brought in.

Hopefully there won't be any trouble, be a shame if there is with it being our debut in the CL.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
berger1985 said:
I can't believe how many 'blues' haven't got just 70 'loyalty' points or even a purchase history.

"Where were you when we were shit?"

I'm not arsed about the attendance, it's the no shows who will be missing out, not us attendees. I can't understand why anybody would choose to miss this game, the proper blues I know wouldn't miss it any cost.

How do you define any cost? Would you risk permanant paralysis from the waist down to attend? Thats why I'll be watching at home but one of my mates will be enjoying my ticket, from the cup scheme I signed up to in July!! People need to let this attending not attending subject drop. If you can go then go and be thankful, if you can't then fair enough you have your reasons.

That's not exactly a choice to not attend though really is it. I can understand that, your health is more important and I hope you are able to attend again soon. I'm thinking more on a financial/time cost of attending, I wouldn't miss it at any cost or regardless of how far away I lived from the ground, or if I had to take a day off work, or if I couldn't afford my pre match pints as well as a ticket.

I can understand genuine reasons for not being able to go, it's the feeble excuses that annoy me.

berger1985 said:
berger1985 said:
I can't believe how many 'blues' haven't got just 70 'loyalty' points or even a purchase history.

I'm not arsed about the attendance, it's the no shows who will be missing out, not us attendees. I can't understand why anybody would choose to miss this game, the proper blues I know wouldn't miss it any cost.

How do you define any cost? Would you risk permanant paralysis from the waist down to attend? Thats why I'll be watching at home but one of my mates will be enjoying my ticket, from the cup scheme I signed up to in July!! People need to let this attending not attending subject drop. If you can go then go and be thankful, if you can't then fair enough you have your reasons.

That's not exactly a choice to not attend though really is it. I can understand that, your health is more important and I hope you are able to attend again soon. I'm thinking more on a financial/time cost of attending, I wouldn't miss it at any cost or regardless of how far away I lived from the ground, or if I had to take a day off work, or if I couldn't afford my pre match pints as well as a ticket.

I can understand genuine reasons for not being able to go, it's the feeble excuses that annoy me.

I know I'm a extreme case because if I was fit I'd be there in a flash. But there are still genuine blues out there at the moment struggling to stay afloat in this current financial situation we all find ourselves in.

Like I said if you can go to the game then go and enjoy it. But if you can't then so be it. One thing is for sure, this is the best City side, playing some of the best football, I've ever seen IMO

berger1985 said:
berger1985 said:

You're very lucky if you don't care about the cost and are able to take a day off work at will. These aren't 'feeble excuses' for many people.

By the way, it's the 'not a proper blue' jibes that annoy me.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
oakiecokie said:
squirtyflower said:
I don't care who the fuck is there as long as I'm there sat next to my daughter watching a game I've waited for since 1968

I'd swap all the fucking thousands of others there to have my dad there beside us

Nice to see a fucking sensible post and not some fucker worrying what the "neighbours" might think if we don`t fill it to capacity.
Likewise I was there in 1968 and will be on Wednesday.Do I worry about what people may think ?
No I`ll leave that to the narrow minded bitters who are creaping onto our forum.
Havn`t some of you got some homework to finish ??

-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 pm --

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Unless fans cannot physically or financially get to the stadium for Wednesday night's game they need their heads looking at if they don't go. I'm starting to believe our fans are crap if they cannot be arsed turning up and supporting the team. Well done to all the Blues on here that I know will be going. If I bump into anyone before Wednesday's match and there not going they are gonna know about it.

Well aren`t you the fucking hard kid on the block !!
How the fuck do you know what individuals personal circumstances are,both home life and financially.
I fookin despair with some of you lot.
Did you not see or understand the first sentence of my post? Please read it again oakie and if I was being a bit passionate about people not attending the Napoli game because they can't be arsed I don't give a shit they are CRAP fans. As a Blue who has supported them through thick and mainly thin for 43 years I think I deserve a say. Rant over.

Unfortunately I didn`t understand any of your post,except for the full post whinging about City fans.
You despair with SOME of our lot !!
I despair at the whinging fookers like you,whinging because some cant go for whatever reasons.
I only moan at the moaners like you,who constantly whinge and moan about fellow Blues and the fact you are probably more upset with how our neighbours will react IF we dont fill to capacity.
RANT JUST STARTED !! ;)

StMark's said:
Just bought one in Colin Bell Level 3.

Guy who sold me the ticket said around 2,500 tickets left, mainly in third tiers only.

So guessing 43k have now been sold, assuming a reduced capacity of 45.5k.

He also said ticket sales were taken offline as lots of Napoli fans had registered and tried to buy them. There will be extra police on hand to stop them getting into (and kicking them out of) home areas on the night.

Was told something similar from a friend who works at the club yesterday. He said at the time about 4000 tickets remaining. True about the police concerned about Napoli fans in home areas.

berger1985 said:

It's not that unbelievable though when you think about it. Plenty of fans that can't get to games as regularly as others will use other people's seasoncards, etc, and as such won't necessarily have their own purchase history.

As an example, a mate of mine works in the retail trade so his hours of work make it difficult for him to get to games on a regular basis. His brother has a seasoncard but lives somewhere down south (Northampton I think), and due to his young daughter having health problems over the last 12-18 months wasn't able to get up for a lot of games so my mate was using his seasoncard for some of those games when his work allowed him to. Now I don't know whether he has a purchase history but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't because even though he's a long-standing fan his profession over the past several years has prevented him from going to matches as regularly as he used to and he's probably never thought he had the need to get a membership card in his own name due to being able to use his brother's card when circumstances allowed him to.

Another example is another mate who is a seasoncard holder wanted to buy an additional ticket for this game for his 10-year old son but he too doesn't have a purchase history even though he has been to a game before - Wolves at home 2 seasons ago when he used my seasoncard as I was away that weekend.

That's 2 examples I alone know of and I wouldn't mind betting there are thousands of others.

blueyorkie said:
StMark's said:
Just bought one in Colin Bell Level 3.

Guy who sold me the ticket said around 2,500 tickets left, mainly in third tiers only.

So guessing 43k have now been sold, assuming a reduced capacity of 45.5k.

He also said ticket sales were taken offline as lots of Napoli fans had registered and tried to buy them. There will be extra police on hand to stop them getting into (and kicking them out of) home areas on the night.

Was told something similar from a friend who works at the club yesterday. He said at the time about 4000 tickets remaining. True about the police concerned about Napoli fans in home areas.

Come on get the last tickets gone get it rocking.

berger1985 said:
berger1985 said:

I can understand feeble excuses. Its often little things that make the difference.

A couple of years ago I knew I'd miss the first few matches of the season so didnt renew my seasoncard, got a city card instead. I fully intended to go to every match possible. One of the matches that I couldnt go to was televised, and I was able to get home in time to get to the pub to watch it. Actually had a great night in the pub, spared an 80 mile round trip on a miserable monday night.

After that I found that I started making excuses to myself to miss televised matches. Some of those excuses were feeble. Certainly if there were any hassle buying tickets I wouldnt have bothered. If I'd seen on the website that "...game is close to selling out" I'd have thought "that's me down the pub". My mindset changed completely.

The follwing year I renewed ny seasoncard. Got back into the habit of going regularly. Since then I've never given a second thought to watching a match at the pub, league or cup, home or most aways. But I can understand feeble excuses.

M18CTID said:
berger1985 said:

It's not that unbelievable though when you think about it. Plenty of fans that can't get to games as regularly as others will use other people's seasoncards, etc, and as such won't necessarily have their own purchase history.

As an example, a mate of mine works in the retail trade so his hours of work make it difficult for him to get to games on a regular basis. His brother has a seasoncard but lives somewhere down south (Northampton I think), and due to his young daughter having health problems over the last 12-18 months wasn't able to get up for a lot of games so my mate was using his seasoncard for some of those games when his work allowed him to. Now I don't know whether he has a purchase history but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't because even though he's a long-standing fan his profession over the past several years has prevented him from going to matches as regularly as he used to and he's probably never thought he had the need to get a membership card in his own name due to being able to use his brother's card when circumstances allowed him to.

Another example is another mate who is a seasoncard holder wanted to buy an additional ticket for this game for his 10-year old son but he too doesn't have a purchase history even though he has been to a game before - Wolves at home 2 seasons ago when he used my seasoncard as I was away that weekend.

That's 2 examples I alone know of and I wouldn't mind betting there are thousands of others.

Never mind with the long posts, it is pretty feeble not having 70 loyalty points, considering they were offering 50 alone for a lot of the cup games last season, as we all know, there was no mad demand for tickets so no need to use other peoples cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.