Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: thanks fairweathers

Eccles Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:
yozzer said:
look guys i can be called for posting this.....but deep down you know we should sell it out .be honest ffs
Couldn't give a fuck so long as i was there, see you at Fulham will we ?

I'll be there!! ;-)

It depends on the weather...I hope its nice?!??!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Eccles Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:
Couldn't give a fuck so long as i was there, see you at Fulham will we ?

I'll be there!! ;-)

It depends on the weather...I hope its nice?!??!

Well it's London and they reckon it might not rain, so I guess it won't be that good, I like the rain!!

If we'd had 5,000 empties it would be a fair cop, but 1,000 with the majority in non-City areas is not bad at all. Just tell them to fuck off and die, they would have many more unsold tickets than us if they weren't forced to buy tickets.

They target you because you give them the reaction they want as this thread proves. As people have pointed out they weren't selling out the theatre of debt for their first few european years the rags are actually proof success brings near full houses but with them it took a few years of it. We were near capacity last night so if you compare we are actually ahead of them....

Just ask them the three word question "do you go?" i can guarantee that at least 90% of them don't, they are lemmings, non entities who always take the easy option who are so ineffective as people that they have to belong and attach themselves to something successful because it validates them in their warped minds..f**k 'em!

I'm the first to bang on about stay away fans but last night was a full house give or take a few hundred which is to be expected at any large event. If rags can only talk about attendances then they really must be worried.

I suppose I am a fairweather. I was originally working but managed to get Wednesday night off so I and my son could go to the match. I went o the web site to buy tickets, however I couldn't as according to the site we had none or so so the lack of option to buy one lead me to believe. I tried to call the ticket office but after waiting on 3 occasions more than an hour I gave up.
As for what the rags think? I couldn't give a flying fuck! I am sure they play the best football, infront of over capacity crowd in the biggest, bestest stadium in the world.

Solution: Have no rag mates.

... then you only have to hear it on Twitter and from the world media instead of obnoxious mates.

A rag phoned me up before the match to ask if I was going, to which I replied 'course I am' and he then started going on about how he'd listened to TalkShite and said 'you've got 10,000 empty seats tonight, your fans are shit' Fancy believing that fucking stupid radio phone in and taking it as read. Fucking idiot rag, can't wait to see him and put him right. Great attendance last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.