Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: thanks fairweathers

I really don't give a damn what they think of us. Having a go at fellow blues because of them is really quite ridiculous. And yes, I was there.

i'm with the poster. we shouldn't have ANY empty seats! be honest, how many people actually thought it wouldn't sell out? i certainly thought it would. weeks in advance too, especially at £25! and why anybody should feel the need to come on and defend themselves? it just smacks of a guilty conscience. oh, i forgot, city are the only club that have fans that might not be able to make it because of their daughters recorder recital or because they work that night. nobody is interested in why somebody couldn't make it ffs.
fact is, you'd all be doing the mocking if liverpool, villa, everton, leeds, newcastle etc hadn't filled their ground.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
A rag phoned me up before the match to ask if I was going, to which I replied 'course I am' and he then started going on about how he'd listened to TalkShite and said 'you've got 10,000 empty seats tonight, your fans are shit' Fancy believing that fucking stupid radio phone in and taking it as read. Fucking idiot rag, can't wait to see him and put him right. Great attendance last night.

talksport and rags were made for each other ?

dry your tears give your fanny a wipe and tell them to fuck off<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 pm --<br /><br />
bronco said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
A rag phoned me up before the match to ask if I was going, to which I replied 'course I am' and he then started going on about how he'd listened to TalkShite and said 'you've got 10,000 empty seats tonight, your fans are shit' Fancy believing that fucking stupid radio phone in and taking it as read. Fucking idiot rag, can't wait to see him and put him right. Great attendance last night.

talksport and rags were made for each other ?
yes

Strangely enough, since the FA Cup Semi Final my level of rag texts has shrunk to almost zero, I did have some fun that night! Certainly didn't get any today, and why would I? I am also sure none of the glory hunters I work with will even mention the crowd. So what's the problem? They don't like it up them and you've obviously not dealt with them in the correct manner.

badge said:
i'm with the poster. we shouldn't have ANY empty seats! be honest, how many people actually thought it wouldn't sell out? i certainly thought it would. weeks in advance too, especially at £25! and why anybody should feel the need to come on and defend themselves? it just smacks of a guilty conscience. oh, i forgot, city are the only club that have fans that might not be able to make it because of their daughters recorder recital or because they work that night. nobody is interested in why somebody couldn't make it ffs.
fact is, you'd all be doing the mocking if liverpool, villa, everton, leeds, newcastle etc hadn't filled their ground.

No guilty conscience here pal. City had not won a trophy for 35 years in case you were unaware and to suddenly pick up thousands of fans to sell out every match is not going to happen until we do it for years.
Check out the rags history from 92 if you like. They didn't get full houses for every match then AND STILL FOOKIN DON'T, EVEN WITH 330m FANS.
Stop talking shite.

If you have Utd mates who are texting daft shit like this to you

Go to them............knock them out

End of texts

Fucking red cunts..........most who never go to games

badge said:

Agreed

However, as it turns out - the crowd wasn't too bad last night - looked reasonably full.
I can't make out whether pre - attendence threads encourage and shame the "don't know whether I can be arsed" into going or highlight the issue to the media and other fans.

However - no excuses - our first ever Champions League game, after what we have had to put up with in the not too distant past, should have caused a Wembley Final type clamour for tickets.

People need to man up if they can't cope with a bit of banter from rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.