Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: thanks fairweathers

yozzer said:
your the reason my phone is beeping all morning with rags laughing we cant fill our ground,
we beat spurs in may,last night should of been the game you have saved for in the last 4months plus,so no excuse..
the moment the ref blew the whistle v spurs i couldnt wait to see who we get in the champions league and made sure that 4 months at least later i would have money for the ticket.its not like the bill just dropped on your lap and you dint no about it

Yozzer, please see my new forum thread mate.

I feel your pain, but you need to confront these demons. We're trying to establish a self help group for seat counters. I understand this is a disease that needs treatment, not a lifestyle choice. My suggested new forum could put you in touch with professionals who can help.

Because the rest of us DONT GIVE A FUCK about a few empty seats.

Oops, sorry nurse.

yozzer said:
look guys i can be called for posting this.....but deep down you know we should sell it out .be honest ffs

I don't think you're being called for posting this. It's because you sound a spineless twat that won't tell your 'so called rag mates' to go and fook themselves and tell them to check United's first C/L attendance since their heady days of winning the European Cup and see there were 10,000 empty spaces.
Personally, i think you're a WUM.

OP has plenty of form when it comes to bemoaning our attendances and you do start to think.....

...wum or rag?

Who cares what a few rags think of our attendance? There are far too many precious blues out there.

I don't care if we have 48 fans or 48000 fans watching us,as long as those who are get behind the team.

There weren't many empty seats at all last night. I saw the odd 2 or 3 in a few blocks but it would have been nice to continue the sell out crowds.

I don't understand how Wigan can sell out but our first Champions League game doesn't - I guess it has something to do with being a Wednesday night.

blueinsa said:
OP has plenty of form when it comes to bemoaning our attendances and you do start to think.....

...wum or rag?
Both probably but he's good at own goals.

not many emptys at all - and there were problems with people getting tickets they have paid for rejected at the turnstiles (computer says no ! ) just one question though ;- how the fuck could anyone "do one" five minutes b4 the end last night when the game was on a knife edge ? most who do go early park on the stadium car park and do so to miss the traffic ? WTF - lazy bastards !

mindmyp's_n_q's said:

reduced capacity 45,500

about 500 outside trying to get tickets.

Napoli did not fill the top part of their allocation.

You really are a sad cnut.
this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.