Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: thanks fairweathers

Bet half the rags that give you shit haven't been yet for their yearly daytrip. The only empty spaces i saw last night were LV3 CB and the bits that Napoli didn't sell out. Don't forget the entire first 2 rows round the stadium were blocked off due to the advertising boards, that's probably 500 seats at least!

yozzer said:
your the reason my phone is beeping all morning with rags laughing we cant fill our ground,
we beat spurs in may,last night should of been the game you have saved for in the last 4months plus,so no excuse..
the moment the ref blew the whistle v spurs i couldnt wait to see who we get in the champions league and made sure that 4 months at least later i would have money for the ticket.its not like the bill just dropped on your lap and you dint no about it

Bwaah Bwaaah,stop crying, over 44k last night and you allow yourself to be
browbeaten by rags. Maybe you should look at why you have so many rags
in your contacts instead of coming on here spouting shite about blues.

yozzer said:
your the reason my phone is beeping all morning with rags laughing we cant fill our ground,
we beat spurs in may,last night should of been the game you have saved for in the last 4months plus,so no excuse..
the moment the ref blew the whistle v spurs i couldnt wait to see who we get in the champions league and made sure that 4 months at least later i would have money for the ticket.its not like the bill just dropped on your lap and you dint no about it
Why care what they think?

Speaking of plastic rag scum, is the owner of this excellent Twitter account schooling plastic rag scum here on BM?

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/MCR_is_Blue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/MCR_is_Blue</a>

If so, own up, so we can give you a pat on the back. :)

44000 mid week is good progress for City. We are on an upward curve and ultimately will be lookng at a 60000 seater stadium if all stays well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.