Napoli attendance {merged}

28k (ish) for Napoli?

Not read the whole thread but it's obvious there's going to be a disappointing crowd for this. My guess last week was between 38 and 40k and I see no reason to revise that.

Why can't the club offer a free blue membership to anyone without one who buys a ticket this week? In effect you are discounting the tickets for occasional fans. This would have a spinoff of course, in that these people may buy tickets for future games which they may not normally have done.

There are three days to push sales and you can tell the club are desperate to increase attendances for cup games.

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Didsbury Dave said:
Not read the whole thread but it's obvious there's going to be a disappointing crowd for this. My guess last week was between 38 and 40k and I see no reason to revise that.

Why can't the club offer a free blue membership to anyone without one who buys a ticket this week? In effect you are discounting the tickets for occasional fans. This would have a spinoff of course, in that these people may buy tickets for future games which they may not normally have done.

There are three days to push sales and you can tell the club are desperate to increase attendances for cup games.

top idea....not holding my breath tho

Michael Corleone said:
And the fucking third tier hasn't even gone on sale yet, what an absolute fucking joke the family stand is. Needs to be drastically reduced.

I agree with the latter but I don't see what that has to do with anything. It's not like we are short of seats elsewhere in the ground for Wednesday.

The third tier is on sale, just not online... if the third tier fills up the stadium will be full except the Family Stand.

got a ticket in the cb level 3 today,bloke on the phone said limited tickets left

Everyone I've spoke to is struggling to get tickets, just the negative people on here who like to think the worst of our club and bring it up again and again and again and....

Everton is practically a sell out, the only seats left are up with the gods right at the back. It has to be a kids thing that is threatening a non-sell out for Napoli, we're approaching a third weekend sell out.

Imagine what the Birmingham attendance will be, I reckon it'll be under 30,000 considering Mancini vs. Sven (City vs. Leicester) FA Cup replay managed only 27,755 last year.

sky tot said:
blueymel said:
Im desperately trying to get a ticket for myself and my girlfriend, or at the least for myself but so far no luck.

Im in the uk til friday before i go back to australia and have been trying desperately to get tickets to the napoli game but because of the loyalty points system i cant get any. My friend in machester who took me to 6 city games and got me tickets last time has already bought tickets on his card (my fault as i should have let him know earlier) and is trying to find me a card but so far no luck. Does anyone have a season card with at least 70 loyalty points who could help me out? Just dying to see citys first champs league game...

I called up the ticketline again today and explained the situation to the guy on the phone who was sympathetic, put me through to the club where i spoke to a woman who just reiterated that she couldnt help me. The guy apologized explaining it was a eufa thing to keep out napoli fans, and said hed had napoli fans calling today trying to get tickets, and understood that obviously he believed i wasnt a napoli fan but there was nothing he could do. I needed someone with a ticket buying history who hasnt purchased a napoli ticket already to purchase the tickets for me.

I'll be shattered if i cant get tickets, only 25 pounds too, still hopeful but frustrated with all this stuffing around....
Have you sorted yourself out with tickets yet ????

Had someone kindly offer a spare ticket but i want to try to get 2 for me and my girlfriend so I think i'll head down to the stadium tomorrow then and try my luck. Just in Chester so i think ill catch the train in and back. Anyone got public transport info to get to COMS?

Can anyone confirm that i can buy more than 1 ticket at the stadium without any membership?

I asked the ticketline if i could buy at the stadium and they said only if i had the points, previous buying history etc so i guess they are officially saying you cant but people on here are saying its no problem so i guess ill head there then.

Thanks to everyone for there advice and help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.