Napoli Fans Goal Celebration

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k178nqgNocM&feature=related[/youtube]

This was our fans at Villarreal last year! lol

Any reports of violence? Hope to see a lot of Man City fans in Napoli! And don't worry about the police in Napoli, they're much more lax and aren't hell bent on beating people up like they are in regions north of Napoli. Cheers!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:52 pm --<br /><br />Good luck in the prem! Hope you beat Bayern as well!

hi everyone,
sorry for my english
i'm a napoli fans.....i was at the stadium last night.....great stadium and good fans has manchester city!

Thanks for hospitality .....i had not the same in liverpool last year in liverpool we had many problems with police and "scousers" in manchester all good people

i hope you come a lot of you to naples ... don't worry we respect who respect us and manchester city fans are very good!! you'll have not problems!!

ForzaNapoli said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k178nqgNocM&feature=related[/youtube]

This was our fans at Villarreal last year! lol

Any reports of violence? Hope to see a lot of Man City fans in Napoli! And don't worry about the police in Napoli, they're much more lax and aren't hell bent on beating people up like they are in regions north of Napoli. Cheers!

-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:52 pm --

Good luck in the prem! Hope you beat Bayern as well!

Thought your fans were amazing last night. I like the fact that both sets of supporters applauded each other at the end aswell. I hope its Napoli and us that go through to the next round.

They went fucking mental I thought they were gunna charge the pitch haha!

Brilliaint giving it them back when we equalised though ha!

Stretford Born Blue said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just been watching it over on tv, one of them is wearing a city hat lol... must of got it from the store.

Loads of Napoli fans bought City stuff, I saw 4 leave the store with 2 bag fulls each and caps on.!!!

The City store in town did a brisk trade yesterday. I saw loads of Napoli fans in there throughout the day buying city stuff.

I thought the Napoli fans were decent. There were loads round town yesterday & I didn't see a hint of trouble. I like the way they get behind their team too.

napolifans said:
hi everyone,
sorry for my english
i'm a napoli fans.....i was at the stadium last night.....great stadium and good fans has manchester city!

Thanks for hospitality .....i had not the same in liverpool last year in liverpool we had many problems with police and "scousers" in manchester all good people

i hope you come a lot of you to naples ... don't worry we respect who respect us and manchester city fans are very good!! you'll have not problems!!
Glad you enjoyed it, good luck for your season.

Freestyler said:
In my time i've seen alot of goal celebrations from away fans, but if i'm completely honest i have never seen a more mental celebration from a set of fans than i did tonight in my lifetime of watching football.

In the 70/80s it was normal to celebrate like that.

napolifans said:
hi everyone,
sorry for my english

That's why everyone hates Liverpool mate!

Horrible bastards..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.