Napoli Fans Goal Celebration

aaa i forget a thing.........what fuck is incredible your hymn BLUE MOON!!!

GREATTT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHg4gPgbwuI[/youtube]

and for liverppol fans......this was napoli ultras in liverpool

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4_KRILtmtw[/youtube]

and finally this is a report by an english pompey fans about napoli lazio

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bKeX7I2y8&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

alblue said:
adam123456 said:
I stand in 111 an there celebration was pretty good but so was ours when we equalised. The block went crazy, half of us almost fell into the away end. Think half of 110 invaded us in 111. It was class
me too mate, I ended up about 12 seats down from we I usually stand!

I agree, I thought the cheer for our goal last night was one of the biggest I have heard at home for a while!

ForzaNapoli said:
The Liverpool games were different as they came to Napoli to start trouble and then got some, same on the trip their.

No we didn't.

Why did 50 lunatics surround a bar where a whopping 5 of us were watching a game of football on the TV and doing nothing wrong whatsoever, with absolutely no intention of any trouble whatsoever?

Why were there groups of about 50 bouncing round looking to shove a knife in to anyone who looked English?

Why did a family of four from Cumbria who were on holiday get attacked in a pizzeria?

Napoli in the USA said:
I joined this site just because this thread was brilliant, funny, and classy. I wanted to commend you gents for being such classy hosts and for your dawning appreciation of just how off the hook Napoli fan-dom is. Welcome to our world.

So, there were a couple thousand of our mates there the other night, right? Last game I was in San Paolo for we had basically 80,000. A good portion of the stadium was engulfed in smoke and fire most of the time. We sing love songs to our team. Seriously. Love songs. With all our hearts. There is nothing like it.

At the Vesuvio vocanic observatory seismologists recorded a tremor in Napoli at the moment of Cavani's goal. Seriously. It's not just San Paolo. It's group mind. It's kids, women, grannies. It's the world's hidden heart of soccer. When you guys come to town, we will go apesh*t. A whole city-state, apart from the world.

Your warm reception of us will be instantly absorbed into the group mind and you will be welcome. The word will go forth. To illustrate, a true story: Hamsik got his watch stolen out of a repair shop. Word went out to all the watch thieves, get Marechiaro's watch back, now. All stolen watches in Napoli were gone through, his watch was found, and returned. Quickly. It looks like sheer chaos, but there is order in the randomness.

You are going to a tough, beautiful, passionate part of the world, where the good things in life are what it's all about. Calcio is a huge part of it. Welcome aboard mates, you're in for a hell of a ride!

good post,forza mancini ;-)

the guy climbing the mesh at the front was hilarious

i was expecting them to be louder/flares/more flags etc.... but 2nd half they were loud

Respect To The Napoli Fans, I Dont Know If Any Of The Napoli Visitors On Here Saw Me And My Brother Come Over To Your Fans At The End Of The Game But We Had Two Big Flags And I Came Over To Swap My Pin Badge For A Piece Of Napoli Merchandise. I Managed To Swap With One Guy, He Gave Me A "Forza Napoli" Scarf, And Your Fans Seemed To Be Very Appreciative Of The Gesture, A Great True Football Terrace Moment In My Opinion.
Firstly I'd Like To Know If You Saw Me And My Flags. And Secondly If There Is Any Way Of Putting Me Into Contact With The Guy I Swapped With,
Thanks In Advance.

Looks like i'm not the first Napoli's supporter to write here! I guess most of us really enjoyed the hospitality of you people, unfortunatly i hadn't the chance to come as well, however it's like we want you to know that we are really greatful. Expecially i like this forum, i could read lots of balanced and hones opinion, that's rare from a supporter to say how good the other side's fans are. That's great from you and Napoli wn't forget it.

NorthernBoy said:
Respect To The Napoli Fans, I Dont Know If Any Of The Napoli Visitors On Here Saw Me And My Brother Come Over To Your Fans At The End Of The Game But We Had Two Big Flags And I Came Over To Swap My Pin Badge For A Piece Of Napoli Merchandise. I Managed To Swap With One Guy, He Gave Me A "Forza Napoli" Scarf, And Your Fans Seemed To Be Very Appreciative Of The Gesture, A Great True Football Terrace Moment In My Opinion.
Firstly I'd Like To Know If You Saw Me And My Flags. And Secondly If There Is Any Way Of Putting Me Into Contact With The Guy I Swapped With,
Thanks In Advance.

And thirdly, if anyone can help you with your ultra (see what I did there?) annoying habit of using capitals every word.....

Napoli in the USA said:
I joined this site just because this thread was brilliant, funny, and classy. I wanted to commend you gents for being such classy hosts and for your dawning appreciation of just how off the hook Napoli fan-dom is. Welcome to our world.

So, there were a couple thousand of our mates there the other night, right? Last game I was in San Paolo for we had basically 80,000. A good portion of the stadium was engulfed in smoke and fire most of the time. We sing love songs to our team. Seriously. Love songs. With all our hearts. There is nothing like it.

At the Vesuvio vocanic observatory seismologists recorded a tremor in Napoli at the moment of Cavani's goal. Seriously. It's not just San Paolo. It's group mind. It's kids, women, grannies. It's the world's hidden heart of soccer. When you guys come to town, we will go apesh*t. A whole city-state, apart from the world.

Your warm reception of us will be instantly absorbed into the group mind and you will be welcome. The word will go forth. To illustrate, a true story: Hamsik got his watch stolen out of a repair shop. Word went out to all the watch thieves, get Marechiaro's watch back, now. All stolen watches in Napoli were gone through, his watch was found, and returned. Quickly. It looks like sheer chaos, but there is order in the randomness.

You are going to a tough, beautiful, passionate part of the world, where the good things in life are what it's all about. Calcio is a huge part of it. Welcome aboard mates, you're in for a hell of a ride!
Top post! Forza Azzurris!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.