Napoli nearly sold out

Im baffled as are many, i have never seen the 3rd tier sell out before the rest of the stadium? I know its open, because i know people who are sat up there?

cant wait until its sold out over the weekend. will stop all this banter on here

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Im baffled as are many, i have never seen the 3rd tier sell out before the rest of the stadium? I know its open, because i know people who are sat up there?

I said yesterday that it was taken off the seat planner earlier in the week probably because they wanted to sell the first 2 tiers first. There were plenty of seats showing available in the 3rd tier before it went off the planner.

It's not unrealistic, considering that plenty of people are turning up at the ticket office today to buy Wigan tickets even though they sold out on Tuesday, for us to shift at least a few thousand Napoli tickets over the next couple of days.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:

I've got my Napoli ticket in the 3rd tier of the CB stand but as has been suggested on here they have stopped selling the third tier online until tier 1 and 2 are close to selling out.

i'd say there will be a fair few napoli in our end, but will only see them if they score so probably wont find out!!

M.C.F.C.O.K said:

I think its bullshit fella,fill levels 1 & 2 to give the tv audience the illusion its full,the cameras dont pan upto level 3 as much.

notts blue said:
i'd say there will be a fair few napoli in our end, but will only see them if they score so probably wont find out!!

How will they get tickets? Even many Blues are struggling to get tickets because of the loyalty point requirement and casual xenophobia that is causing genuine City fans with foreign names/nationalities to be stripped of their ticket or simply refused one.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 pm --<br /><br />P.S. I thought Napoli had sold out their allocation?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.legaseriea.it/en/news-centre/news-detail/-/news/MANCHESTER_CITY_NAPOLI__TICKETS_ON_SALE/459084" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.legaseriea.it/en/news-centre ... ALE/459084</a>

On a slightly different ticket subject but Everton is pretty much sold out already. I personally reckon that people wanting tickets for Wigan and Everton who have missed out will buy the remaining Napoli tickets. It will sell out by early next week if not this weekend

Apart from the family stand there are only anout 350 ticlets left on levels 1 & 2. Five days still to go. Family stand & levels 3 already some sold. May turn out to be a reasonable attendance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.