Napoli nearly sold out

Judging by the number of complaints about how hard it is to get tickets etc and looking at what appears to be slow sales I'm astonished that the club hasn't moved heaven and earth to recitify what seems to be fundamental issues. It's all very well pricing things competitively (and they have so full amrks to them for that) but then to go and place restrictions, when sales clearly don't appear to be taking off, makes a mockery of it all. I just hope we see big queues for tickets on Saturday and then we'll know if the players will have the backing of a large noisy crowd.......they deserve it.

As mentioned before, open sale with no restrictions = possibility of Napoli fans in our end. I can only assume that the club have some intelligence to suggest that this wouldn't be a good idea.

It will be interesting to see the criteria for the Villareal game who pose less of a 'threat' on the hooliganism front.

All being said and with the restrictions in place, still mightily disappointed that with 5 days to go we haven't even got close to selling out the family stand at least. That's before they even open tier 3.

lunaazul said:
As mentioned before, open sale with no restrictions = possibility of Napoli fans in our end. I can only assume that the club have some intelligence to suggest that this wouldn't be a good idea.

It will be interesting to see the criteria for the Villareal game who pose less of a 'threat' on the hooliganism front.

All being said and with the restrictions in place, still mightily disappointed that with 5 days to go we haven't even got close to selling out the family stand at least. That's before they even open tier 3.

Tier 3 is open though

i have just got back from collecting my Bayern Munich ticket and the ticket office was very busy with constant queueing for the hour while i got sorted!
loads getting Napoil tickets.

amazingly there were plenty turning up for Wigan tickets despite it selling out on Tuesday dinner, some very shocked when they heard...

city are coming said:
i have just got back from collecting my Bayern Munich ticket and the ticket office was very busy with constant queueing for the hour while i got sorted!

amazingly there were plenty turning up for Wigan tickets despite it selling out on Tuesday dinner, some very shocked when they heard...

A wee poster up on the wall saying Wigan Sold Out would sort that and make sure peoples time isn't wasted any further if they've turned up.

Just got my Napoli ticket confirmation and Birmingham City confirmation.

My god, the club actually functions!

Please could we change the title of the thread as it is clearly not close to selling out?

It just gives misinformation to blues trying to buy tickets

Georgian Maestro said:
Please could we change the title of the thread as it is clearly not close to selling out?

It just gives misinformation to blues trying to buy tickets

Looks like theyve dropped a clanger by saying its nearly sold out,id love to know how full tier 3 is!

city are coming said:

Sounds like with the weekend approaching that there is a surge in sales which I expect will heighten with us playing at home tomorrow.

The seat planner seems to indicate that some of the blocks in the first tier that had plenty of seats left a day or two ago are now showing individual seats dotted around so there definitely seems to be an increased movement with regards to tickets being shifted - I'd guess that the third tier will be put back on the seat planner later today or tomorrow morning. The family stand is still the conundrum though with swathes of seats remaining unsold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.