Napoli nearly sold out

Block 140, corner Family Stand/Kippax.

Couldn't be bothered looking at the rest of the blocks in the family stand. :-(

familyi.jpg

On my new blue membership my old points haven't moved over yet so can't buy the tickets online but I rang up and got tickets right away no problem didn't even wait. I must be lucky!

106, 107, 111, 231, 242 now sold out compared to yesterday when each had some left. South Stand should sell out but North Stand remains half empty and no one knows how full the third tier will be right now with the online system keeping it unavailable. Hopefully lots of movement at the game tomorrow.

LoveCity said:
106, 107, 111, 231, 242 now sold out compared to yesterday when each had some left. South Stand should sell out but North Stand remains half empty and no one knows how full the third tier will be right now with the online system keeping it unavailable.

It looks like a lame attempt to make the ground look fuller by selling the first two tiers first,the cameras dont pan up as much to the third tiers-hope im wrong.

The family stand needs sorting out,its going to be half empty

ksf42001 said:
My friend, who I was going to the game with, just received this email.

"Manchester City v SSC Napoli

Our records show that you have purchased a ticket(s) for the above match, which will be played at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday 14 September 2011.

It has become apparent that a number of football supporters based in Italy have purchased a ticket(s) in home areas of the Stadium. Following consultation between the Stadium Head of Safety & Security and Greater Manchester Police, any overseas supporter who has not previously purchased a ticket(s) to a match at the Etihad Stadium will not be allowed to purchase a ticket(s) in any designated home area of the Stadium.

Regrettably, it is therefore necessary for the Club to cancel the ticket(s) you purchased for this game.

You will receive a full refund for any ticket(s) purchased which will be credited back to the debit/credit card used in the original transaction. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Supporter Services team by replying to this email (supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
Supporter Services"

I did not receive this email though. I guess I have to call in the morning to sort this out, since I have no clue if I have a ticket or not, or if I can convince them not to sell my friend's ticket, since he's not Italian or a Napoli supporter.

Also, should I be reading into the fact that my friend (with a latin/foreign-sounding name) got singled out, while I (Anglo-sounding name) did not?

Update: After phoning up the ticket office, I don't have a ticket anymore either. Apparently, having a very clear american accent is not enough to prove I am not a Napoli spy.

^ This is a disgrace, I actually feel embarrassed reading this at how bad the handling of tickets for our CL debut has been. The club are almost trying to make it not sell out.

Danny Wilson, if you are reading this, please sort this out and give these people their ticket.

jrb said:
Block 140, corner Family Stand/Kippax.

Couldn't be bothered looking at the rest of the blocks in the family stand. :-(

familyi.jpg

that's my block!!!

I have my 2 seasoncard seats plus one for my daughter

so that's 3 of us in there!!!

Surely they have to go on open sale now? They would surely get snapped up. I've got a season ticket with my dad but would get an extra couple of tickets for my sister and girlfriend if they put them on open sale. At least let season ticket holders buy an extra couple.

flb said:
LoveCity said:
106, 107, 111, 231, 242 now sold out compared to yesterday when each had some left. South Stand should sell out but North Stand remains half empty and no one knows how full the third tier will be right now with the online system keeping it unavailable.

It looks like a lame attempt to make the ground look fuller by selling the first two tiers first,the cameras dont pan up as much to the third tiers-hope im wrong.

The family stand needs sorting out,its going to be half empty

Unfortunately, I know of 6 family stand seasoncarders definitely not going on Wednesday. I, like many others, assumed that the game would sell out in double quick time (I know there is still 5 days to go).

I also work with a bloke who has a seasoncard and never goes to a cup game. We were talking about the game tomorrow and he then went on to say "then the next game is Everton, isn't it?". It's as though he just blocks out cup and away games as though they don't exist!! He only lives in Leve, has a 9 to 5 job in town and isn't short of a bob or two, so I really don't understand his mindset.

There's a thread like this before every cup game and I'm in the 'surely we have a big enough fanbase to fill the place' camp.

Well in better news, looks like Everton could be a sell out. As for Birmingham, the less said the better (is this game on TV?). At least the queues won't be big. =)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.