Napoli nearly sold out

Blue Mist said:
LoveCity said:
Blue Mist said:
Only asking because level 3 has always been open for this match, (It's Birmingham in the league cup when it's closed) also posters are looking at facebook (FFS) rather than the official site and others suggesting City are lying to encourage sales.

I don't think anyone is saying level 3 is closed, only that City have listed it as sold out online when in fact it isn't according to lots of different people.

I just captured this from the seat planner:

10ge07b.jpg

If you read the first page (which is why I posted my short rant) can't spell don't care seems to think we are not opening the third tier. On the same page is the facebook reference as well as other moans.

3rd tier is open as I've been given my seasoncard seats and they were selling seats up there 2/3 days ago.

They're simply trying to fill out the first 2 tiers to create a better look on tv and a better atmosphere, then I guess they'll try and fill the on camera 3rd tier block to make it look even better before filling the off camera side.

Imagine this next wednesday, but replace right here, right now with the champions league theme.

major goosebumps...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEdrdVQoxA&feature=related[/youtube]

I bought one in the 3rd tier yesterday for a friend there were thousands left. They have taken this down now so that they can TRY and fill levels 1 and 2.

cant spell-dont care said:
matrix said:
Could be a ploy by city to speed up the ticket sales ;-)
well it most defo is but a bit of a shit one as they are then going to look a bit silly when they open up level 3 after its 'sold out'

Level 3 is already open - Thats where my seats are<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm --<br /><br />
philiph20 said:
Well it is a big negative to have so many unsold tickets avaiable for such an important match, lets hope the next 6 days see plenty if not all going, what more do some City fans want?

Maybe not all City fans can afford to go ????

I have got tickets in 107 and i see its still avaliable.

Is 107 a bad block or just?

mancitytmdanttom said:
matrix said:
well it most defo is but a bit of a shit one as they are then going to look a bit silly when they open up level 3 after its 'sold out'

Level 3 is already open - Thats where my seats are

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm --

philiph20 said:
Well it is a big negative to have so many unsold tickets avaiable for such an important match, lets hope the next 6 days see plenty if not all going, what more do some City fans want?

Maybe not all City fans can afford to go ????[/quote]

We have had 4 months notice to save a very reasonable £25. City fans in the Greater Manchester area can't use this as an excuse.

mancitytmdanttom said:
matrix said:

Level 3 is already open - Thats where my seats are

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm --

philiph20 said:

Maybe not all City fans can afford to go ????
How can you not afford to go it's £25, don't care what you say. It's our first ever Champions League match.

Blue Mist said:
Are people just posting crap to wind up other Blues ?

Only asking because level 3 has always been open for this match, (It's Birmingham in the league cup when it's closed) also posters are looking at facebook (FFS) rather than the official site and others suggesting City are lying to encourage sales.

If its a wind up wow great brilliant. If it's not, get a life and stop looking for negatives all the time.
o daer someone needs to calm down a bit. people looking at face book ffs? ye the official mcfc face book page. no ones trying to wind people up or look for negatives just saying its not nearly sold out.

If you normally go to Premier league games cant understand why you wouldnt want to go to this this. I would of thought virtually all season tuckets holders?! I get some people c ant afford it but presumably they dont go to league games as its more expensive. If you live in Greater Manchester and are not there by choice and City are at home I don't understand. I feel bad that I cant afford the away legs in Champs League tbh, maybe after Xmas. We always seem to find fans when we get to Wembley unless its the Charity Shield then its excuses again. Personally think it wont be full against Napoli or Villareal but will against Bayern. I think its a disgrace IF we dont sell out on Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.