Napoli nearly sold out

It'd be different if we were playing Barcelona or Real Madrid. People would soon find the money to go then...

You would think £25 to watch the likes of Aquerro, Silva, Nasri, tevez,Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi etc in the club's first game in the champions league after 3 fabulous and massively entertaining performances so far would not have so many unsold tickets....a section of our fans are very off indeed.

philiph20 said:
You would think £25 to watch the likes of Aquerro, Silva, Nasri, tevez,Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi etc in the club's first game in the champions league after 3 fabulous and massively entertaining performances so far would not have so many unsold tickets....a section of our fans are very off indeed.
Who's he? Does he track back?

philiph20 said:
Its not just the fact of £25 some people they have petrol money maybe time off work to travel maybe something to eat
it all adds up peoples circumstances are different

MATCITY said:
philiph20 said:
Its not just the fact of £25 some people they have petrol money maybe time off work to travel maybe something to eat
No MATCITY, no excuses for this match.

Sure £25 is a lot for some people and it can be an absolute bugger re transport if you don't live close but 10000 plus people in this boat?

I said if the CHOOSE not to go and live in Manchester and normally go to league games. I get some people cant go because of work and kids at school.

SS117 said:
MATCITY said:
philiph20 said:
No MATCITY, no excuses for this match.
im going only live a few miles away just seeing it from another point of view

neilyoung said:
I said if the CHOOSE not to go and live in Manchester and normally go to league games. I get some people cant go because of work and kids at school.
Take half a day off work if needed like me & take your kids with you.

philiph20 said:
Sure £25 is a lot for some people and it can be an absolute bugger re transport if you don't live close but 10000 plus people in this boat?

Signed up in 2008 and you've barely ever posted yet you can't stop posting about the attendance today, have you just re-found your keyboard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.