Narcos

I’ve binge watched Narcos Mexico 2 today. Good viewing but I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first series. Left room for a third series.

Just watching this now. Seems perfect tone wise and i get the feeling this is not as stale as the original second series where we know exactly whats going to happen. For that one the second season feels like you are just killing time until the end, being well made can't fully save it from that fate. Narcos Mexico season 2 still has you guessing about whats going to happen (within reason), well, thus far anyway.

same. Only watched season 1-3 a couple weeks ago. What a series. 10/10
next is Narcos Mexico so iv been told. lets hope its as good as Narcos.

After watching Narcos I find myself googling the characters, if they existed, where they are now etc. That aside, i find it hard to soak in the amount of people who died in this drug war. Is Narcos overdramatised?

Never heard of him. How much did he cost? What's his position?

next is Narcos Mexico so iv been told. lets hope its as good as Narcos.

After watching Narcos I find myself googling the characters, if they existed, where they are now etc. That aside, i find it hard to soak in the amount of people who died in this drug war. Is Narcos overdramatised?

season 3 of narcos Mexico out this year

check out snowfall, even better all on bbc iplayer

Presumably the ‘el chapo’ years?

I think it’s been a constantly very well made/scripted/acted show.
Perhaps painting by numbers but the formula works very well.

And yes...I google the characters too and they pretty much did exist as portrayed in the show.

season 3 of narcos Mexico out this year
check out snowfall, even better all on bbc iplayer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.