Narcos

Really enjoyed Narcos. May not be the most factual representation but it was definitely entertaining.

Quite unbelievable how far he was willing to go to save himself when the shit hit the fan. Ultimately his removal from government made him angry and he certainly got his message across to the politicians that he believed wronged him.

I'd heard of Escobar before Narcos but that was the extent of my knowledge, so the less factual elements didn't ruin anything for me at all. I will definitely read a couple of books about Pablo now though and get a more realistic idea of what he was like.

Season 2, episode 7. Wherever I search for it, there are no subtitles!

Si - yes
Puta - derogatory term for a woman or used as a curse word
Patron - boss
Senior - sir

You'll be set to watch it now, they must be the highest frequency words, just guess the rest based on their expressions, sorted.

Si - yes
Puta - derogatory term for a woman or used as a curse word
Patron - boss
Senior - sir

You'll be set to watch it now, they must be the highest frequency words, just guess the rest based on their expressions, sorted.

Hehe, nice one BlueTG, ah well Dusk till Dawn is back on, so until I can find one with subs, it'll have to wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.