NASA Press conference.

QUOTE="aguero93:20, post: 10031403, member: 58456"]Correct processes are more important than one off results mate.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I will bite. Religious zeal? Is that what you're asking?

Obviously a flippant percentage, however, the fact that 42% of Americans (study 2014) actually believe in this nonsense tells me all I need to know.... Faith schools are not just on the doorstep of Islam (despite what fox fake news tells you), they are becoming big business in the US due to the tax breaks introduced by George W, they have a hold of the curriculum....

Just because one believes God created the universe doesn't mean you reject evolution. Ever read Pierre Teilhard de Chardin?

I really don't think this is America's biggest problem, and you somehow dogmatizing that "42% of Americans believe this nonsense" doesn't mean that as such the nation conforms to your bumpkin specifications. What's the percentage in the U.K.? I bet it ain't much lower. Only two states even mandate that it's okay to teach creationism as an alternative theory publicly (LA and TN) and the percentage of those educated publicly overwhelms those educated privately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.