NASA Press conference.

Oh dear.. Earth 2.0? NASA better give it a rest. No good can come of this. Hopefully a caffeine caked nerd nudged his frequency dial and ended up hearing a radiation fart that sounded a little bit like 'Hello?'

they've found a planet hiding behind adele's arse?

I am perfectly sure that even if there are aliens hurtling toward us, baby Jesus will save us. After all, we are his chosen. Even Allah feels the same. We will be fine.

It would make you wonder though that so far, his besties, ie, us, in terms of space travel capability, are like Blackadders's asthmatic ant, struggling with heavy shopping a few feet from the nest.

Why would he or Allah do that?

Bloody mysterious or what?

As for the NASA announcement? Has anybody else noticed it's always claimed UFO or alien intelligence will be announced?

Eventually they will be right.

Eventually.

f26a2caeef6f60422b86fae9728d85ff.jpg

I am perfectly sure that even if there are aliens hurtling toward us, baby Jesus will save us. After all, we are his chosen. Even Allah feels the same. We will be fine.

It would make you wonder though that so far, his besties, ie, us, in terms of space travel capability, are like Blackadders's asthmatic ant, struggling with heavy shopping a few feet from the nest.

Why would he or Allah do that?

Bloody mysterious or what?

As for the NASA announcement? Has anybody else noticed it's always claimed UFO or alien intelligence will be announced?

Eventually they will be right.

Eventually.

Always amazes me that many of those that proclaim themselves rationalists do so with such religious zeal. If something does not exist then why spend so much time talking about it ?

Always amazes me that many of those that proclaim themselves rationalists do so with such religious zeal. If something does not exist then why spend so much time talking about it ?

Because they like to?

I'm guessing here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.