NASA Press conference.

And West Ham still to win the league. Having said that, we won't know for 200,000,000 years will we? They may be ahead of us (I don't know how or in what context), but it's a safe bet that West Ham still won't have achieved it by then!
;-))

I'll have a wager with you we will win the league within the next 200,000,000 years - pay me on the next planet

They will announce were not alone and in a space war with Aliens. The only way to beat them is for all us good little sheep is to allow President Trump rule over all of us.

On the 25th September 2015, astronomers form NASA identified an object the size of Mount Everest. This object after 12 months of tracing and route calculation by some of the best computer analysis known to man, has become a major concern for the survival of life as we know it on this planet of ours. The asteroid has been named "How Lee Fock" after the Chinese astronomer who first spotted and brought to the attention of NASA. It is with great sadness that I inform the world, in exactly 16hrs put your head between your legs and kiss your ass good bye.

NASA have pin pointed the area this asteroid will impact. The area concerned is a swamp just outside of Manchester England, an area known as the old toilet, with a population somewhere around the 695 million. A spokesman in Manchester was quoted as saying "at least it's those rag c**ts first". Anyway good luck go out and love thy neighbours if you know what I mean.
So to you all, good luck, god be with you, and f**k off You rag c***s.

On the 25th September 2015, astronomers form NASA identified an object the size of Mount Everest. This object after 12 months of tracing and route calculation by some of the best computer analysis known to man, has become a major concern for the survival of life as we know it on this planet of ours. The asteroid has been named "How Lee Fock" after the Chinese astronomer who first spotted and brought to the attention of NASA. It is with great sadness that I inform the world, in exactly 16hrs put your head between your legs and kiss your ass good bye.

NASA have pin pointed the area this asteroid will impact. The area concerned is a swamp just outside of Manchester England, an area known as the old toilet, with a population somewhere around the 695 million. A spokesman in Manchester was quoted as saying "at least it's those rag c**ts first". Anyway good luck go out and love thy neighbours if you know what I mean.
So to you all, good luck, god be with you, and f**k off You rag c***s.

Hahaha, bravo sir, bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.