Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

cleavers said:
Pointless appealing, he's guilty of the offence, no matter how soft, it was stupid.

Um, what the fuck are you thinking? I want some of the drugs that make you say shit like "no matter how soft, he was guilty". That's the very motherfucking definition of what constitutes a red card vs. a yellow or ticking off. Stupid stupid stupid comment.

Dethred said:
cleavers said:
Pointless appealing, he's guilty of the offence, no matter how soft, it was stupid.

Um, what the fuck are you thinking? I want some of the drugs that make you say shit like "no matter how soft, he was guilty". That's the very motherfucking definition of what constitutes a red card vs. a yellow or ticking off. Stupid stupid stupid comment.

If we didn't get a card rescinded for Vinnie's tackle against United, this card DEFINITELY isn't getting turned over.

Rocket Sauce said:
Dethred said:
cleavers said:

If we didn't get a card rescinded for Vinnie's tackle against United, this card DEFINITELY isn't getting turned over.

Vinnie's had more of a prayer of being a legitimate red. Obviously it was total horseshit but at least it could have been mistaken for one considering there was only one person tackling. This incident is more like the Evans/Shelvey incident whereas its both of them go, or neither. Of course this is Fergiscum's retirement present, so it made sense for Halsey to give them a two man advantage.

I agree that it probably won't be turned over, but I think it should be challenged for two reasons:

A) the off chance that it works, slim to no chance but still.

B) To show even more people how biased the FA is. This issue needs to be a constant theme for the rest of the season. Rolling over and taking our beatings by the corrupt bastards without showing the world how fixed this league is, is foolish in my opinion. The more pressure we put on them to hold a standard, and attempt to illustrate their bias, the more chance we have of ending some of it.

I expect another clueless FA head up their arse performance = Marouane Fellaini gets a 3 match ban for his 3 assaults at stoke and nasri will get 1 less.

Yaya goes to ACON a 4 match ban to Nasri would come at a very bad time.

Stupid to appeal as far as I'm concerned. The rules are deliberately quite vague so as to allow referees some flexibility and the FA stick by their referees. Sometimes it works for you, sometimes it works against you.

No chance of winning an appeal. It was a very soft red and the ref was appalling but Nasri was daft, he gave them just enough rope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.