Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Just said on the radio we are going to appeal it , personally I think it's pointless to appeal , it was a red, Nasri should have stayed on the deck.

The Club should fine him with the hope it deters others from getting sent off needlessly.

To me it looked like they were both pushing foreheads together and with sweat/rain included Nasri's head slipped off Bassongs and then Nasri proceeded to put his head against Bassongs again. Certainly no intent but does look bad. If you look at Bassongs reaction he certainly doesn't think it's an attempted head butt, yet the other little woman of a Naaarwich player runs off screaming like a school grass.

Hmmm, I will be shocked if this gets overturned.

But equally I will be surprised if its deemed a frivolous appeal.

3 game ban upheld will be the outcome IMHO.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 am --<br /><br />Hmmm, I will be shocked if this gets overturned.

But equally I will be surprised if its deemed a frivolous appeal.

3 game ban upheld will be the outcome IMHO.

the old abbey said:
Not a prayer boys.its all about intent.the intent was there even though he did not connect.shit rule but thats the way it is.hes a dick for moving his head forward.he knew the score.although i thought bassong moved his head forward first.watch it.

I got this far.

What on earth do you mean by 'intent'?? 'Intent' to do what?? This is the same silly argument that The Other Dour Scotsman used on MotD!

'Intent' of head butt? Wouldn't he have to come from a short distance, at least? Otherwise it's 'intent' to push heads 'forcefully'!!

Lucky13 said:
Nasri should have stayed on the deck.
Agreed. I'm assuming Bassong shouted something at him in French while he was rolling around on the floor like he'd been shot, because he was up like a flash for some reason. If only he was so passionate about blocking free-kicks on their way to goal.

Is there any hope of getting the ban reduced to 1-2 games without rescinding the red card? If so that may be worth pursuing.

i would appeal, i would go to the panal and say we fucking know you are at it, we know we wont succede but we've come here to tell you to your face that we know.

de niro said:
i would appeal, i would go to the panal and say we fucking know you are at it, we know we wont succede but we've come here to tell you to your face that we know.

This, no worse that van Persies.

Nasri could have cost us the game with his behaviour yesterday. He clearly was the aggressor and pushes his head forward in a butting motion. He made himself look a dick good tackle from bassong nasri looked like he was dead then he's up thinking he's Danny dyer. I think we may be better off without him anyway but there's no grounds to appeal yesterday's stupidity

Helmet Cole said:
Is there any hope of getting the ban reduced to 1-2 games without rescinding the red card? If so that may be worth pursuing.
No it's either a red or nothing cannot be changed to a yellow

-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 am --

bondsman said:
Nasri could have cost us the game with his behaviour yesterday. He clearly was the aggressor and pushes his head forward in a butting motion. He made himself look a dick good tackle from bassong nasri looked like he was dead then he's up thinking he's Danny dyer. I think we may be better off without him anyway but there's no grounds to appeal yesterday's stupidity

Good tackle! It was wreck less and bordering red the ref booked him for it and gave a free kick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.