Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Pam said:
This has happened to us before. It was at Arsenal I seem to recall. Can't recall the players but the ref red carded our player and yellow carded the opposition.
It was Zabaleta

Seedy Ron said:
If we were dealing with a fair and just body who look upon things without bias or vested interest I would say we would have a good shot at that being downgraded to a yellow. As it stands the English FA are riddled with those two comodoties and they are also a bunch of spineless cretins so it would only end in a further game ban as they once again back up an incompetent set of officials.

One more thing, I saw that Van Peedo lifted his shirt to reveal a message when he scored but was not booked. Was that not made a bookable offence earlier in the season? If so retrospective yellow for the c*nt please.

Spot on Tevez was warned with the El apacho messages with just lifting shirt not taking shirt off.

city91 said:
The ironic thing is if he would of just full on headbutted him rather than a flick of his head he would have received the same 3 match ban. Just like Fellaini right? :P

That's why the premier league needs a panel review system like we have in the AFL with the power to downgrade overturn etc each incident they view.

The panel would have the power to downgrade the penalty and or as is necessary upgrade Bassongs.

Nothing to do with the refs or the linesmen.

The panel just review all the incidents and rule accordingly.

Nasris would be reduced to a yellow or perhaps a one match ban or even preytell be quashed.

Only worth it if the point is to give a "fuck you" to the FA, or compare it to Van Persie and try and make Fergusons head explode.

No chance it will get overturned.

dnnybcity said:
It'll never be overturned. They can't be seen to condone 'violent' conduct.

Not even though the original tackle was a reckless and agressive foul , that could have seriously damaged one or both Nasris lower limbs ... not too mention the possibility of him injuring his neck as landed on it !

Good lord , i've got to stop this , i'm beginning to sound like Fergie!

No point appealing for Nasri the F.A or Manchester United wont let him off

moomba said:
Only worth it if the point is to give a "fuck you" to the FA, or compare it to Van Persie and try and make Fergusons head explode.

No chance it will get overturned.

Would be very surprised if he got an extra match if we did Moomba.

Never happened before for a fake Liverpool kiss to the best of my knowledge on appeal but you are right its high time Manure players that should get booked / sent off that don't like Van Persie , Scholes , Rooney , Fergie Scum and you could keep on going are highlighted as scrutinised like they should be.

Its only the foreign media that dare to challenge Fergiescum and the Premier League is never top of their list of exposure in anycase unless its really bad news for a club.

No-one but me seems to be mentioning that the 'flick' or 'butt' that Nasri's sent off for is actually just 2 sweaty heads sliding off each other!

Hughton's comment on Sky...""On the sending off, there was certainly a coming together of heads and some movement, now whether that was enough for a sending off... if the referee has given it for that reason, was it a bit harsh? Probably yes."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.