Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Humongous lying fanny.

This is the full quote:

Mancini said: "Both players came forward with their heads, so if you are going to send off one, then you have to send off both, not only Samir.

"Samir said he touched his head, okay, but the other player has done the same.

"The linesman has a big responsibility also, because it was not a good decision, it is incredible.

"You want to send off both players? Then, okay, the referee was there, he saw everything. The linesman was behind [the players], he could not see. We will appeal, sure.

"I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct.

"It was not a red card. It was not a red card."

-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 pm --

Explain that Oakiecokie. You disingenuous little thing.

Either you didn't read properly or hoped I hadn't read his full interview and thought you could bullshit.

Mancini couldn't be any clearer.

I'm disappointed in you but ill await your retraction and apology for misleading us to suit you pov.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:
What Nasri did was not an act of violence (red card offence), it was an act of aggression or inflammatory behaviour which could have escalated to violence (cautionable offence) but it didn't escalate.

It was a yellow card offence, not red.

He shouldn't have done it, he was silly to do what he did, but that was not violent conduct.

For fucks sake give it a rest.I showed you on two occasions last night that Law 12 covered this act of stupidness,something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.
Oakie.he cant and wont let it go.He needs to get a grip.If shrek had done this to one of ours we'd be screaming for a red...It was a nothing incident but the forward movement from nasri has doomed our appeal.Move on and get over it caveman.

SWP now jumping on the bandwagon,but I think he`s wumming the big girls blouse ;)
Irrespective of whether we think it`s a red card or not,Nasri has admitted to Bobby that he touched the player with his head..He soon jumped up after roling around as though he`d been hit by a bus.
Both should have walked in my opinion.But if we are appealing,over what issue ?? Both should have gone ?? Not a sending off in the eyes of City ? Then Bobby needs to once again engage brain before coming out with comments and then back tracking.

SWP's back said:
Humongous lying fanny.

This is the full quote:

Mancini said: "Both players came forward with their heads, so if you are going to send off one, then you have to send off both, not only Samir.

"The linesman has a big responsibility also, because it was not a good decision, it is incredible.

"You want to send off both players? Then, okay, the referee was there, he saw everything. The linesman was behind [the players], he could not see. We will appeal, sure.

"I am disappointed with Samir, and he will pay his fine, but the decision was not correct.

Either you didn't read properly or hoped I hadn't read his full interview and thought you could bullshit.

I'm disappointed in you but ill await your retraction and apology for misleading us to suit you pov.

As the youngsters say, Burnnnnnnnnnnnn oakie ;)

SWP's back said:
Humongous lying fanny.

This is the full quote:

Its not important what was said about the linesman as Nasri has admitted the offence you sort girl.Red and a 3 game ban and stupidly a possible 4 game ban if we appeal.
What are we appealing about SWP ?? I know full well that you`re wumming as anyone with a brain could see it was a sending off.Fucking grow a pair and stop squarking like a kid who`s been sent to his bedroom.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
For fucks sake give it a rest.I showed you on two occasions last night that Law 12 covered this act of stupidness,something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.
Oakie.he cant and wont let it go.He needs to get a grip.If shrek had done this to one of ours we'd be screaming for a red...It was a nothing incident but the forward movement from nasri has doomed our appeal.Move on and get over it caveman.
But if Rooney or RVp (as he does every week) had done it then they wouldn't have seen a red.

Talking of tears Oakiecokie, you finished crying about your shit threads being moved yet?

Bbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Not had any removed for weeks now soft boy.

Ill grow a pair and remind you of that at the next meet up you old fool.

You lied and misrepresented Mancinis words to make your point. And it even Hughton doesn't agree it was a red:

“On the sending off, there was certainly a coming together of heads and some movement, now whether that was enough for a sending off... if the referee has given it for that reason, was it a bit harsh? Probably yes.”

He must lack your brain also you big wet girl.

Ragnarok said:
SWP's back said:
Humongous lying fanny.

This is the full quote:

As the youngsters say, Burnnnnnnnnnnnn oakie ;)

Good job me shoulders are broad mate.Matches me beer belly.They`ll need to do better than this Rago to wind me up and I certainly wont lose any sleep even with some of the keyboard warriors now in full flow. ;)<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:54 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Ill grow a pair and remind you of that at the next meet up you old fool.

You lied and misrepresented Mancinis words to make your point. And it even Hughton doesn't agree it was a red:

“On the sending off, there was certainly a coming together of heads and some movement, now whether that was enough for a sending off... if the referee has given it for that reason, was it a bit harsh? Probably yes.”

He must lack your brain also you big wet girl.

I will ask you to apologise as in page 64 of the Mirror,there is NO mention of the additional wording you have collated.
SWP you may be a big guy but in all honesty I do have the balls to tell you to your face you are wumming out of your arse,just for an arguement.
So I didn`t lie but I`ll let you read my original dialogue from Bobby reports in the Mirror and await your apology.I fear not though hey.

Skashion said:
pudge said:
The CoC has ruined the art of name calling.
It's only because SWP's Back is a eunuch who doesn't want to get banned because he'd miss us all too much.

He can call me a cnut instead of a wahtever fanny,as I don`t report name calling to any Mod or Ric.My balls dropped years ago,sticks and stones and all that .... ;)

Rather than relying on newspapers if you go on the official site, you can listen to Mancini's exact words. He talks about the card at approx 1.35

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.