Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Caveman said:
oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:
What Nasri did was not an act of violence (red card offence), it was an act of aggression or inflammatory behaviour which could have escalated to violence (cautionable offence) but it didn't escalate.

It was a yellow card offence, not red.

He shouldn't have done it, he was silly to do what he did, but that was not violent conduct.

For fucks sake give it a rest.I showed you on two occasions last night that Law 12 covered this act of stupidness,something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.
No, I won't give it a rest.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Tiny tears.

It's a shame that nasri will get the same ban as fellaini. One was premeditated and one was locking horns in a way.

oakiecokie said:
Jumanji said:
Caveman said:
Violent conduct is violent conduct and I know what violent conduct is. What Nasri did is not violence in real life, other sports or anything.
It is unfathomable to me how you do not see Nasri's headbutt/swipe as violent. Yes, unfathomable.

Is it the worst thing he could have done? Far from it...But to deny it as an act of violence and aggression, when it clearly is, I can't understand.

Think back to "aggresive walking" by Kevin Horlock. ;)
ha ha I rember that

oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:
BigJoe#1 said:
It was a clear red card and he deserved to go.

Take the sky blue tinted specs off and deal with it.
What Nasri did was not an act of violence (red card offence), it was an act of aggression or inflammatory behaviour which could have escalated to violence (cautionable offence) but it didn't escalate.

He shouldn't have done it, he was silly to do what he did, but that was not violent conduct.

For fucks sake give it a rest.I showed you on two occasions last night that Law 12 covered this act of stupidness,something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.
Oakie.he cant and wont let it go.He needs to get a grip.If shrek had done this to one of ours we'd be screaming for a red...It was a nothing incident but the forward movement from nasri has doomed our appeal.Move on and get over it caveman.

oakiecokie said:
I don`t understand Mancini ref an appeal !! He claims that BOTH players should have walked and not just Samir,something I wholeheartdly agree with.
However in the next breath he says "I am disappointed with Samir and he will pay his fine".
So even Bobby agrees that it WAS a sending off,so why the fuck are we appealing ????
Fuck me your reasoning is off at times.

He didn't say he thought it was a sending off, he said its not a sending off but if Nasri is sent off then they both should be as they did the same.

If you truly believe actions such as those yesterday should receive reds then you are a humongous fanny.

This is why the current system the FA uses is ridiculous. There should be different levels of "violent conduct", the fact that Nasri will miss the same number of games as Fellaini, despite the fact his was on a different level of violence, is really illogical.

The FArce always want an opportunity to show that they are upholding the rule of law and they don't have any truck with violence on the pitch. This weekend Samir Nasri has given them the perfect opportunity for them to maintain this unequivocal stance! I expect him to get the same treatment as any Rag thug, Rooney included. Well, not quite the same treatment. In fact, nothing like the same treatment. Three games for you Samir and another for luck!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:

Oakie.he cant and wont let it go.He needs to get a grip.If shrek had done this to one of ours we'd be screaming for a red...It was a nothing incident but the forward movement from nasri has doomed our appeal.Move on and get over it caveman.
But if Rooney or RVp (as he does every week) had done it then they wouldn't have seen a red.

Talking of tears Oakiecokie, you finished crying about your shit threads being moved yet?

It'll be a pointless appeal IMO because i think it'll take a miracle for the red to be rescinded. In the circumstances the FA/officials will simply say Nasri was the aggressor, was the one who stuck his forehead into Bassong's and was the one who's subsequent head movement could be classed as violent conduct.

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
I don`t understand Mancini ref an appeal !! He claims that BOTH players should have walked and not just Samir,something I wholeheartdly agree with.
However in the next breath he says "I am disappointed with Samir and he will pay his fine".
So even Bobby agrees that it WAS a sending off,so why the fuck are we appealing ????
Fuck me your reasoning is off at times.

He didn't say he thought it was a sending off, he said its not a sending off but if Nasri is sent off then they both should be as they did the same.

If you truly believe actions such as those yesterday should receive reds then you are a humongous fanny.

You need to read what he said and I`ll quote you from two newspapers this morning :
"I am disappointed with Samir.He made a mistake and he will be fined.He said he touched him but the other player did the same.We will appeal but I don`t know if we have a chance"
Straight forward to me SWP.It doesn`t matter one iota what you or I think as Bobby is admitting that it was a sending off,as Samir has admitting touching him (with his head)
So get off your high horse you sanctimonious tart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.