Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

BigJoe#1 said:
masterwig said:
The conspiracy theorists seem blind to the fact that Nasri put us in a bad position completely needlessly. It's not like he was challenging for the ball and unlucky to be sent off. He put himself in a situation he had no need to be in. There was no point in him doing what he did. I'll forgive a player for getting a red mistiming a tackle but Nasri was just stupid. We had the free-kick. Accept it and get on with the game. Instead he could have cost us the title by giving the ref an excuse to send him off. Whether it was the right decision or not is irrelevant. Nasri put himself and the team in a compromised position.

Fine him, drop him, bollock him and move on. Take the ban on the chin, there's no way it will be overturned.

^^This^^

It was a clear red card and he deserved to go. It does not matter what RVP did or didn't do he should have been sent off. Had that been a Norwich player doing it to one of ours there would be a totally different view.

Take the sky blue tinted specs off and deal with it. Take the ban as we need him for when Yaya goes to the ACN which is.....??

Lets not lower ourselves to the level of the scum and lets just take it graciously.
I can't take it graciously. I can take it reluctantly as there is no alternative

It's a mugs game. But it's winnable and all the sweeter when we do

And in time they will no longer be able to control and dictate the game. I don't think I'd ever want to resort to Ferguson tactics

When even a sizeable number of Blue Mooners think it was a red (even if a soft one) what chance an appeal succeeding? Move on.

Our assault on the rags' 7-point lead is hard enough as it is. If City players want to jeopardise it by being petulant they should be disciplined internally as well as whatever the FA dishes out. No time for selfish, look-at-me antics.

I don`t understand Mancini ref an appeal !! He claims that BOTH players should have walked and not just Samir,something I wholeheartdly agree with.
However in the next breath he says "I am disappointed with Samir and he will pay his fine".
So even Bobby agrees that it WAS a sending off,so why the fuck are we appealing ????

I just think we should appeal it if they don't retrospectively charge Bassong. Then when we don't succeed as well all pretty much know we won't then Mancini can at least raise the issue in his next press conference showing the double standards of the corrupt FA as Van Persie aimed his head at Williams and nothing was done about that (still he is lucky to be alive). Mancini would probably get a touchline ban and fine but at least he would be putting it out there.

oakiecokie said:
I don`t understand Mancini ref an appeal !! He claims that BOTH players should have walked and not just Samir,something I wholeheartdly agree with.
However in the next breath he says "I am disappointed with Samir and he will pay his fine".
So even Bobby agrees that it WAS a sending off,so why the fuck are we appealing ????

You've answered your own question - he's not questioning Nasri's sending off, he's saying if he goes then Bassong has too aswell!
We could appeal and use the Rag defense that the challenge from Bassong could have killed Nasri... seems to work for them!

dario2739 said:
oakiecokie said:

You've answered your own question - he's not questioning Nasri's sending off, he's saying if he goes then Bassong has too aswell!
We could appeal and use the Rag defense that the challenge from Bassong could have killed Nasri... seems to work for them!

I was really pointing this out to all those Blue Moaners who have repeatadly stated on this thread,that it WASN`T a sending off.
With Bobby now claiming it was,then maybe those people need to quiten down.

BigJoe#1 said:
It was a clear red card and he deserved to go.

Take the sky blue tinted specs off and deal with it.
What Nasri did was not an act of violence (red card offence), it was an act of aggression or inflammatory behaviour which could have escalated to violence (cautionable offence) but it didn't escalate.

It was a yellow card offence, not red.

He shouldn't have done it, he was silly to do what he did, but that was not violent conduct.

Caveman said:
BigJoe#1 said:

What Nasri did was not an act of violence (red card offence), it was an act of aggression or inflammatory behaviour which could have escalated to violence (cautionable offence) but it didn't escalate.

He shouldn't have done it, he was silly to do what he did, but that was not violent conduct.

For fucks sake give it a rest.I showed you on two occasions last night that Law 12 covered this act of stupidness,something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.

Caveman said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Correct but the Card will be upheld, due to the movement of the head. They will back the Ref if they possibly can.

oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:
BigJoe#1 said:

For fucks sake give it a rest.I showed you on two occasions last night that Law 12 covered this act of stupidness,something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.
No, I won't give it a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.