Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
It is all in the same interview. SO no, he has not changed his tune.

So straight after the game he claimed it was not a sending off.In the next interview,to another source,he states "Samir will pay a fine" So in the space of 15 minutes after the game he has changed his tune.
Are you being thick on purpose?

Nope I`m not wearing blue tinted glasses unlike some.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Apparently oakiecokie is under the WRONG (that's for his benefit) impression that Mancini can only fine his players for getting red cards when we know that's not true.
bless

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Apparently oakiecokie is under the WRONG (that's for his benefit) impression that Mancini can only fine his players for getting red cards when we know that's not true.

Your now looking for shite.We are discussing the merits of this fine,not ones that can be imposed for other misdemeanors.

oakiecokie said:
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.And the PFA would have something to say about that wouldn`t they oh soft boy ??? If he`s done nothig wrong,why the need to further punish.
Humility just because I have different viewpoint than others.Its a forum sunshine.
He fines players all the time. He's fined Balotelli many times for missing curfew.

You have no humility because you've been proven wrong, and rather than hold your hand up and admit it, you're acting like a child, with his fingers in his ears, by maintaining Mancini must think it's a red and with stupid insults like 'oh wise one' and 'oh soft boy'. How old are you again? You must be in your sixties at least. Try acting like it.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:00 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Your now looking for shite.We are discussing the merits of this fine,not ones that can be imposed for other misdemeanors.
We're not discussing that. Where have you discussed the merits of it? I think Mancini is perfectly entitled to fine him for his reaction, and the yellow card Mancini thinks it should have been. However, you were claiming that a fine could only mean he agreed it was a red. This is WRONG as Mancini has fined many times for matters other than red cards.

Skashion said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.And the PFA would have something to say about that wouldn`t they oh soft boy ??? If he`s done nothig wrong,why the need to further punish.
Humility just because I have different viewpoint than others.Its a forum sunshine.
He fines players all the time. He's fined Balotelli many times for missing curfew.

You have no humility because you've been proven wrong, and rather than hold your hand up and admit it, you're acting like a child, with his fingers in his ears, by maintaining Mancini must think it's a red and with stupid insults like 'oh wise one' and 'oh soft boy'. How old are you again? You must be in your sixties at least. Try acting like it.

Oh dear I`ve really upset you havn`t I ??? Stupid insults,try telling that to your mate SWP and you aint been too complimentary so you can climb down from your high horse.
I`ve not been proven wrong on anything yet.Nasri was at fault and he and Mancini should now accept anyFA decisions based on what we all saw.End off.

-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 am --

Skashion said:
oakiecokie said:

You have no humility because you've been proven wrong, and rather than hold your hand up and admit it, you're acting like a child, with his fingers in his ears, by maintaining Mancini must think it's a red and with stupid insults like 'oh wise one' and 'oh soft boy'. How old are you again? You must be in your sixties at least. Try acting like it.

-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:00 am --

oakiecokie said:
We're not discussing that. Where have you discussed the merits of it? I think Mancini is perfectly entitled to fine him for his reaction, and the yellow card Mancini thinks it should have been. However, you were claiming that a fine could only mean he agreed it was a red. This is WRONG as Mancini has fined many times for matters other than red cards.

So do you have proof that Nasri will be fined by the Club for doing something that you claim he is innocent off ?? Fucking hell the PFA would have a field day if Nasri complained.
But then again if he doesn`t complain,perhaps deep in his heart,he knows himself he`s guilty.

oakiecokie said:
Skashion said:
oakiecokie said:

Oh dear I`ve really upset you havn`t I ??? Stupid insults,try telling that to your mate SWP and you aint been too complimentary so you can climb down from your high horse.
I`ve not been proven wrong on anything yet.Nasri was at fault and he and Mancini should now accept anyFA decisions based on what we all saw.End off.
End off? What the fuck does that even mean?

And yes you have:

I`ve never stated that he does agree with the red card

It doesn`t matter one iota what you or I think as Bobby is admitting that it was a sending off

So even Bobby agrees that it WAS a sending off

I was really pointing this out to all those Blue Moaners who have repeatadly stated on this thread,that it WASN`T a sending off. With Bobby now claiming it was,

something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.

Not the sharpest tool are you. But a tool you are, none the less.

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Skashion said:

End off? What the fuck does that even mean?

And yes you have:

I`ve never stated that he does agree with the red card

It doesn`t matter one iota what you or I think as Bobby is admitting that it was a sending off

So even Bobby agrees that it WAS a sending off

I was really pointing this out to all those Blue Moaners who have repeatadly stated on this thread,that it WASN`T a sending off. With Bobby now claiming it was,

something which his own manager is now saying merited a sending off.

Not the sharpest tool are you. But a tool you are, none the less.

Oh dear and you`re bastardising other posts now. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

oakiecokie said:
However do you not agree that it seems a strange thing to say that Nasri would be fined even before an appeal has gone through ????
No, I don't agree, because whatever the outcome of the appeal, it will not change the fact that Nasri needlessly reacted, and that's what Mancini is pissed off with him for.

And City actually have form for disciplining their own players' misdemeanours before the FA have the chance to act, and it has been looked at favourably in the past.

oakiecokie said:
I'm not SWP's Back's keeper. You can tell him yourself.

You have been proven wrong. You said that Mancini said it was a red card. He didn't. You said that a fine must meant he agreed with the decision, he didn't. He said it all in the same interview. These are not matters where you might be proved WRONG later. You're WRONG now and you'll be WRONG about this next week. Statements you have made are demonstrably WRONG.

If you want to move on to another discussion such as;
  • Did Nasri deserve a red card?
  • Was the referee entitled to give one?
  • Was the referee entitled to give a red card to Nasri and not Bassong?
  • Should Nasri pay a fine?
  • Should we be appealing?
by all means do, but stop pretending like you haven't been proven wrong. Everyone can see it and you're merely embarrassing yourself by acting like a child.

By the way, here's my answers to all five of those questions:
  1. No, too harsh in my opinion. I don't think football should be that soft.
  2. Yes.
  3. Under the laws of the game, yes, he's entitled to use quite a bit of discretion, but that's not equal treatment as far as I'm concerned.
  4. If that's what Mancini wants, yes, he's perfectly entitled to fine him.
  5. No, we shouldn't be appealing as we haven't a hope in hell of winning.

-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 am --

oakiecokie said:
So do you have proof that Nasri will be fined by the Club for doing something that you claim he is innocent off ?? Fucking hell the PFA would have a field day if Nasri complained.
But then again if he doesn`t complain,perhaps deep in his heart,he knows himself he`s guilty.
Believing you are not deserving of a red is not the same thing as knowing you did nothing wrong. He deserved a yellow. You can also do something wrong and not get booked at all...

Skashion said:
oakiecokie said:
I'm not SWP's Back's keeper. You can tell him yourself.

You have been proven wrong. You said that Mancini said it was a red card. He didn't. You said that a fine must meant he agreed with the decision, he didn't. He said it all in the same interview. These are not matters where you might be proved WRONG later. You're WRONG now and you'll be WRONG about this next week. Statements you have made are demonstrably WRONG.

If you want to move on to another discussion such as;
  • Did Nasri deserve a red card?
  • Was the referee entitled to give one?
  • Was the referee entitled to give a red card to Nasri and not Bassong?
  • Should Nasri pay a fine?
  • Should we be appealing?
by all means do, but stop pretending like you haven't been proven wrong. Everyone can see it and you're merely embarrassing yourself by acting like a child.

By the way, here's my answers to all five of those questions:
  1. No, too harsh in my opinion. I don't think football should be that soft.
  2. Yes.
  3. Under the laws of the game, yes, he's entitled to use quite a bit of discretion, but that's not equal treatment as far as I'm concerned.
  4. If that's what Mancini wants, yes, he's perfectly entitled to fine him.
  5. No, we shouldn't be appealing as we haven't a hope in hell of winning.

-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 am --

At last we agree on something ref your points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.