Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

oakiecokie said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
Sniff sniff.

And Kompany didn't get a yellow raggy

He's not a rag. You should really check yourself occasionally. You're arguably the busiest **** on the forum.

Don`t know why but that made me laugh out loud.
Remember Stam labeling the Neville's 'a pair of busy cunts', that still makes me laugh.

Pigeonho said:
oakiecokie said:
BillyShears said:
He's not a rag. You should really check yourself occasionally. You're arguably the busiest **** on the forum.

Don`t know why but that made me laugh out loud.
Remember Stam labeling the Neville's 'a pair of busy *****', that still makes me laugh.

But isn`t one a truth and the other a fib ? ;)

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Quit calling people Rags just because they make a mistake or say something you disagree with

As you were!

Must .... resist .... temptation

The MEN is suggesting City will appeal, but I haven't seen any confirmation.

I'd like to see City contest it. Nasri was silly, but it's not violent conduct, and how can Bassong get a yellow and Nasri a red when you take the challenge and confrontation into account.

He should take the ban now, we lose Yaya in January so need Nasri ASAP any appeal will see him have a 4 game ban and miss all of Januarys games after Stoke.

Brendan110_0 said:
He should take the ban now, we lose Yaya in January so need Nasri ASAP any appeal will see him have a 4 game ban and miss all of Januarys games after Stoke.
It's arguable. particularly given that Bassong was the aggressor and stayed on the pitch.

I get the feeling that City players like Barry, who are as good a pros as you can get, are getting fed up with the discipline of City players vis a vis Man Utd, Chelsea, etc. Let alone the players

Lodging an appeal does not mean it's a longer ban, only if the appeal is frivolous.

I think by the debate in this topic the red is not clear cut.

When you step back and actually look at what Samir did, a three match ban looks awfully harsh.

Marvin said:
The MEN is suggesting City will appeal, but I haven't seen any confirmation.

I'd like to see City contest it. Nasri was silly, but it's not violent conduct, and how can Bassong get a yellow and Nasri a red when you take the challenge and confrontation into account.

City have to appeal on the grounds that Van Persie reacted identically and received a yellow. Double standards are currently high on the agenda.

RabidCity said:
Lodging an appeal does not mean it's a longer ban, only if the appeal is frivolous.

I think by the debate in this topic the red is not clear cut.

Need to take blue tinted specs off for this one. It's clear he makes a forward motion with his head so it's a red, any appeal is frivolous and could cost us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.