Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Pigeonho said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Marvin said:
The MEN is suggesting City will appeal, but I haven't seen any confirmation.

I'd like to see City contest it. Nasri was silly, but it's not violent conduct, and how can Bassong get a yellow and Nasri a red when you take the challenge and confrontation into account.

City have to appeal on the grounds that Van Persie reacted identically and received a yellow. Double standards are currently high on the agenda.
Totally different. Van Persie gets up to confront Williams but at no point does he headbutt or do the headbutting motion. Nasri did the same as van Persie by getting up to confront Bassong, but he then did the headbutting motion and that is a straight red. He was stupid to do that.
Van Persie has to be dragged off Williams. He attacked him. You could argue his anger was understandable. I think the ref got the RVP / Williams spat right.

But that "spat" was much more violent - from both players - than Nasri Bassong. It's bizarre that you could claim that Nasri was more violent than RVP.

oakiecokie said:
BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:
this place I think would literally melt down with yells of an agenda.

This is place is constantly dialled up to 10 when it comes to screams of an agenda ... ;)

Think the City Store has sold more Blue Tinted Glasses than ever this year.

I've got mine on all the time ... they don't impair my vision though ... ;)

Oh good, time for our twice daily lecture about agenda's, and about how there is too much talk of them on bluemoon.

moomba said:
Oh good, time for our twice daily lecture about agenda's, and about how there is too much talk of them on bluemoon.

Your anti, anti agenda, obsession is making me dizzy ... :)

Have a great turn of the year tonight Moomba!

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Quit calling people Rags just because they make a mistake or say something you disagree with

As you were!
Maybe if you actually got rid of the odd one this place wouldn't be crawling with them.

Marvin said:
Pigeonho said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
City have to appeal on the grounds that Van Persie reacted identically and received a yellow. Double standards are currently high on the agenda.
Totally different. Van Persie gets up to confront Williams but at no point does he headbutt or do the headbutting motion. Nasri did the same as van Persie by getting up to confront Bassong, but he then did the headbutting motion and that is a straight red. He was stupid to do that.
Van Persie has to be dragged off Williams. He attacked him. You could argue his anger was understandable. I think the ref got the RVP / Williams spat right.

But that "spat" was much more violent - from both players - than Nasri Bassong. It's bizarre that you could claim that Nasri was more violent than RVP.
I would say RVP got up very aggressively and slipped, which made it look worse but there was no intention to head butt like Nasri clearly did. If you move your head as though to head butt an opponent like Nasri did, you are just asking to be sent off. Nothing bizarre about noticing that, because that's what happened.

oakiecokie said:
BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:
this place I think would literally melt down with yells of an agenda.

This is place is constantly dialled up to 10 when it comes to screams of an agenda ... ;)

Think the City Store has sold more Blue Tinted Glasses than ever this year.

Perhaps the city store should sell sand so you and the others can continue to bury your heads.

Doesn't matter whatever happens to city certain posters on here will never accept what's right in front of them.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:

Your anti, anti agenda, obsession is making me dizzy ... :)

Have a great turn of the year tonight Moomba!

Only a matter of time before someone starts the anti-anti-anti-anti campaign.

You too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.