Nasri back in full training

One good game against shit opposition. A game when he was one of the main players given the task of breaking down the crap opposition, which despite playing well he didn't look like doing until de bruyne came on and changed it leaving him an open net, then he comes out and gives it the big one about other players being predictable when 9 times out of ten he's a predictable soul destroying little crab himself, is just SO samir nasri

One good game against shit opposition. A game when he was one of the main players given the task of breaking down the crap opposition, which despite playing well he didn't look like doing until de bruyne came on and changed it leaving him an open net, then he comes out and gives it the big one about other players being predictable when 9 times out of ten he's a predictable soul destroying little crab himself, is just SO samir nasri

Listen to the interview he wasn't criticising Navas or Sterling he was making a tactical point.

Nasri puts Silva, Jesus and Sterling to shame when it comes to taking chances.

Nasri has always had that special quality & with the application he showed today, he can be a real threat to the opposition for the rest of the season. He has been a big loss through injury & can reach new heights next season under Pep. Just watched his post match interview on the OS & was pleasantly surprised by his attitude. His injury has brought about greater focus for him & hunger to succeed. I'm beginning to think all might not be lost just yet in the title chase

Afaik it was never so much his quality that was at doubt but his consistency and mentallity off the pitch and in training. At this pint it would be good for him to show some good performance's if he wants to stay, would the fanbase choose to keep him though?

100% tackles won
95% pass acc
6 crosses
3 shots
3 chances created
1 goal

It would appear the stats support the MOTM award.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him feature in center mid next year. He was getting stuck in when moved there for the last 10 today.

His attitude in the post match interview spoke volumes ...
Even when he was asked about not being in champions league squad, (which I expect him to be personely gutted about) he didn't even look one bit disappointed , and said I'm here to help the team with rotation, was expecting that answer but with the eyes telling a difrent story, but no he looked genuinely pleased to be back, I know it's a honeymoon period for him after being out for so Long, but I geneunletpy beleave that his attitude is one that could maybe get us somewhere special if the rest of the team jump on board and other teams slip up around us...
Then again could just be the Gallic unpredictability, but nice to see him with a smile on his face.
I'm looking forward to and hoping we get the chance to see a happy Nasri with a fully fit and flowing SIlva again , been a while since we had them both clicking, add a KDB in the mix and that could be a special thing to witness that we may only get to see that once or twice if we are lucky before the arrival of pep and all posabley all change.

What a shit post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.