Nasri back in full training

Never been one of my favourite players but he did a good job today, especially considering the length of time he's been absent. Seems to be a bit short of his normal pace and carrying a bit more timber than usual though. This could well change once he gets more regular game time.

He is our best player at keeping possession bar none and that is the greatest quality pep sees in a footballer. I would say he could be absolutely transformed by Pep. I like the extra directness he and KDB bring
Plus he is one of those players built with a gear box, and he can shift them gears if he is arsed to.
As for him being back to near his best we can truly believe it only if he does it for the whole remainder of season.

Such a good player when he's fired-up and interested. Great to have him back and grabbing the winner.

Welcome back Sammi. City have missed him big time as well as KDB. Think those two injuries along with Kompany's have impacted on our poor league campaign. Great to have him back and hope he's around next season too.

A great return for him and he came across extremely well in the post match interview. Clearly wants to prove himself before the summer.

Glad I've been glad to have him back rather than one of those who scapegoats him at every turn and blows every single minor mistake way out of proportion.

He's one of our most talented players and has been criminally misused. If Pep decides to keep him then I think we're yet to see the best of him.

Love Samir to bits and he's been my lads favourite player since he joined city. He was outstanding yesterday and I really hope pep sees how valuable he is to our team

Played with a lot of purpose yesterday. There should be plenty of our squad out the door before Samir from a technical point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.