Nasri back in full training

Last season we sold Dzeko for 12m and bought Bony for 27m, which means we spend 15 million more to downgrade !

Hopefully we will not do the same and sell Nasri to buy more expensive player with less quality.

I am sure Nasri can be an important player with Pep. Pep like his team to keep possession and Nasri is very good in this aspect.

Nasri is a proper top quality footballer, a versatile attack minded player with worldclass technical ability and decent physic commitment ( when arssed ).
He has the highest winning percentage ratio of our squad : 88%, this speaks for volumes !
His injury has been a major blow to our performances this season, as much as Kompany's and Silva's. We never have been allowed to play our strongest eleven yet,not even once.
I hope Pep's staff will have a better success at keeping our key players fit all year round.

100% of tackles won! Maybe, but does it give a stat for tackles he pulled out of, as there were a couple. I'll give him some leeway on that as he's just coming back from injury, but pointing out 100% of tackles made doesn't quite tell the story.

I thought he played well week seeing as it was his first 90 minutes back. You could make an argument that he was being hung out to dry with the team selection, as he was left on his own to be our playmaker with absolutely no back up. Yep, all on his own with Bony not really making any decent runs, and Aguero once again coming deep. He ran his socks off, and when Yaya and the ginger prince came on it all looked better as Yaya took responsibility for getting the ball off our defenders and doing his pass and move stuff in the middle of the park, and the ginger prince created movement. Not a surprise then that Nasri got his goal, and boy did he celebrate that (nice to see the players celebrate with him as well).

Good to see him back, and it will be interesting to see the team line up next week v Chelsea.

I love the way he looks for those one-two's around the box, like how he scored that great goal v Chelsea, and early this season when the ball was chipped over to him. He had more movement than the rest of them combined at times.

He is our best player at keeping possession bar none and that is the greatest quality pep sees in a footballer. I would say he could be absolutely transformed by Pep. I like the extra directness he and KDB bring

He is a very techncially accomplished player, so assured with his passing. KDB needs to learn a thing or two from Samir when it comes to ball retention: a couple of times he lost the ball, trying something that didn't come off, when keeping possession was the most important thing.

Like every player, Nasri has his faults but he is both intelligent and highly capable. I expect him to thrive under Guardiola if he is here next season and it is really up to Nasri if he wants to stay because the length of his contract puts him firmly in control of that decision.

One good game against shit opposition. A game when he was one of the main players given the task of breaking down the crap opposition, which despite playing well he didn't look like doing until de bruyne came on and changed it leaving him an open net, then he comes out and gives it the big one about other players being predictable when 9 times out of ten he's a predictable soul destroying little crab himself, is just SO samir nasri

What a shit poster.
I corrected that for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.