Nasri back in full training

Suspect match fitness a big issue in the short term, but if he was fully match fit he'd be in my derby starting eleven this Sunday. Flexibility across the midfield and can see him winding up the rags with glee.

When he applies himself he is very valuable to us, the partnership he had with Silva and Yaya in the past at times helped us rule the park.

Its great to have another option in an area of the pitch we are presently struggling,however,the weight gain is unprofessional,it delays the comeback further and there really is no excuse for that.

Without knowing his circumstances you can't say it's unprofessional.

Great to see, we've missed him this season.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...mir-Nasri-returns-to-full-training/1458219090

smiley%20samir.ashx
Pretty sure that's Annie Lennox

In regards to Nasri's City 'Legacy', this injury could have been a good thing. Everyone was starting to get on his back before it, whereas now he is being looked on as a potential season saviour. I'm glad is this is the case as I really like him. COME ON CITYYYY!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.