Nasri back in full training

Hasn't effectively trained or played football for what now? Half a year? And people seem shocked he might have added a couple extra pounds? What world do you all live in?

Since November...so 4 1/2 months.

Look I'm just happy to see Nasri back, and he's had a difficult time off the pitch as well breaking up with his girlfriend, but look at the shape Kompany came back in - he was leaner and meaner than ever and he stepped back in like he'd never left.

If he is overweight - and I won't judge him until I've seen him on the pitch - We can't really afford to spend a month getting Nasri back to fighting weight. He's been running around doing light training for a month as well so it's not like he's just got off his sofa.

I want him to stay at the club past the summer, so I really hoped to see him really come back focused and determined to be the incredible player we all know he can be. Impress Pep, secure us 3rd place at least.

If he has let himself get out of shape it doesn't really suggest he's 100% focused on coming into the team and making a difference to our season.

Fancy Nasri to have a big part to play under Pep. He'll be one of the only senior players available to Pep for the first 2-3 weeks of pre-season. If he's prepared to learn, listen and be moulded into the system Pep wants, he could find himself as a starter

The Nasri of 13/14 would be a huge boost ...tho sadly too late thanks to the pure idiocy that has already gone on

There was a period that season where I felt we'd score every time he got the ball near the box.

Fuck me, people on this site moan about anything!

Is he really they much fatter than he was? I'm not seeing it. But the fact his muscle detached from the bone might suggest why he hasn't been as active as the medical experts on here would have liked.

He has been sorely missed by us this season as he is one of the best at ball retention, assists and general mischief (the good kind) on the pitch and is a great asset to any team he would play in. I for one cannot wait for him to start playing again.

Shit hair though.

The Nasri of 13/14 would be a huge boost ...tho sadly too late thanks to the pure idiocy that has already gone on

There was a period that season where I felt we'd score every time he got the ball near the box.

Just watching those video clips gives me the feeling that Pep would make him a superstar. The lad has talent in abundance, just needs someone to get on his case and really motivate him.

Fuck me, people on this site moan about anything!

Is he really they much fatter than he was? I'm not seeing it. But the fact his muscle detached from the bone might suggest why he hasn't been as active as the medical experts on here would have liked.

He has been sorely missed by us this season as he is one of the best at ball retention, assists and general mischief (the good kind) on the pitch and is a great asset to any team he would play in. I for one cannot wait for him to start playing again.

Shit hair though.
Completely agree about the constant moaning Deano. Such a shame we cannot mix the optimism from when we were shit and poor with the money and facilities we have now. Too many entitled spoiled brats, doesn't make pleasant reading

Sami the new Michael Johnson? The willingness of some Bluemooners to jump on a player, to seize any chance to find fault no matter how flimsy the excuse, says more about them than the player. Obviously it was SM's fault he ripped a muscle off the bone but surely he could have hopped around the gym instead of turning into Michelin man. Very unprofessional. The medical team should have given him the wet sponge and told him to man up. FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.