Nasri in the top 10 worst signings

What a shite list made by a shite journo!<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 am --<br /><br />What a shite list made by a shite journo!

What a pile of shite that was..... Nasri has had a decent season. Maybe he hasn`t done as well as he expected but it is his first season actually playing for a team that is really challenging for trophies instead of making noises about winning them and doing fuck all.
Next season Nasri will be one of the most outstanding players in the Premier league, fuck off to the papers that have slagged him off.

Did they mention Phil (Duncan Edards ) Jones in that article haha inbred twat

Awful article, he is a worse signing than Lukaku who has played 10 games and not scored apparently. Interesting that there are stats for the others like N'gog playing 27 games and only scoring 4 times in all competitions but for Nasri its all opinion based. The stats would've showed plenty of appearances and assists and crucial goals against top teams.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
He is great, just needs to get used to the team, I think next season he will get even better - you should really be ashamed of yourself for reading crap ha ha - only joking but seriously I would only read shit like the mail if its for free (like this story is). Oh and he has also improved his defensive side of his game - very important - SO SHUT IT MAIL! Fucking clowns! Bottom ten signings? They dont know jack shit!
I second that!. Stupid **** must have been a bitter cockney and doesnt know whether to support the the gooners or the rags

Nasri was our best player throughout March and has been around the top five in the whole second half of the season. His ball retention statistics are outstanding, truly. The lad is growing into the City squad and is becoming a very good player. When he's in his prime and fully settled after a few seasons with us, he'll be a top shit player!

premier league stats from ESPN

Ashley Young
Age 26
Cost £17m
Played 24
Goals 6
Assists 7

Samir Nasri
Age 24
Cost £24m
Played 30
Goals 5
Assists 9

There's so little to split them and yet Nasri achieves number 8 in worst signings

The Pink Panther said:
premier league stats from ESPN

Ashley Young
Age 26
Cost £17m
Played 24
Goals 6
Assists 7

Samir Nasri
Age 24
Cost £24m
Played 30
Goals 5
Assists 9

There's so little to split them and yet Nasri achieves number 8 in worst signings

I understand that the 'Word Writer' (No way I am calling him a journalist) had Young at number 11 on his list ...... :D

I can't believe guys like this get paid for crap like that ?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess he's a Arsenil supporter ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.