Nasri in the top 10 worst signings

not read it but i guess theyll have Yakubu down as a signing of the season but he got relegated.. Nasri as been an important part of 'a title winning side' yet he gets slated as a worst signing of the season haha BOLLOCKS

I disagree that he has got better as the season went on, I actually think he started like a house on fire, then had a dip and has picked it up again in recent games. Most of his goals and assists came when he first signed from memory.

Surely the Spurs away game (he debut) was his best.

Like most of us I was underwhelmed by his first 6 months here aside from 1 or 2 flashes but as he's bedded in and his understanding with team mates has grown he's looked like a top class player again.

Grant Holt is loads better than Silva, Toure, Kompany, etc ..??

We really did well then to edge past Norwich 5-1 at home and 6-1 away.

Never mind this shit Dan Ripley is high on the list of the top ten worst journalists (and the competition this year was very stiff).

He has come good right at the end of the season. Took a while to get settled, but in games like the United game last week, he has been immense and really looks comfortable. I expect him to be lighting it up next season.

smoothassilkman said:
Why isn't Colin Bell on the list?
£40.000?
Bury must have seen us coming.

can't head, can't pass, he's hopeless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.