Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come on here this morning, glad to see this one seems to be moving again

This is the one that I personally have wanted all summer.

This will be one VERY amusing signing. At the beginning of the summer Scholes said he could replace him and Ferguson made it clear that he wanted him.

I'm sure that the grapes would have been sour anyway. They will point to Cleverley as the natural replacement.

Sign Nasri and winning the league looks a realistic ambition.

how do i say, the club will want lots of media on this signing. this is not possible with these major riots and would be seen as irrelevant news to anybody with a sense of perspective.

El Kun said:
how do i say, the club will want lots of media on this signing. this is not possible with these major riots and would be seen as irrelevant news to anybody with a sense of perspective.
you seriously believe that mate?????? that we wouldnt sign a player we`ve been chasing all summer and want asap just so we get the maximum exposure???

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Andouble said:
well done Billy Shears, let us all know before the media reports starting coming in.

The Tolmie fan boys can go and do one.

There's only one Billy Shears. Nice one! At least he tells us something without stupid videos and cryptic crap that can mean anything.

Billy is the man.

A big fat NO NEED!

Particularly since it's Tolmie who's info I passed on yesterday!

I think an apology is in order...and I think anyone who's given TH unnecessary shit in the recent past should have a think about whether it's worth it...

Anyway, bring on Nasri...

I think Sunday highlighted our need for a midfielder who can actually keep hold of the ball and compliment our passing game, which Nasri would do

And also provide much need creativity in the midfield

Let's hope it's done quickly, this has dragged out far too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.