Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
okstate99 said:
Blue Haze said:
Watching the France friendly, Nasri is just remarkable retaining the ball. There are 3 Chile players pressuring him and he just makes a mockery of it with clever feints and turns. He carries on with the fans cheering and laughing until finally some Chile player kicks him down, that was the only way to stop it.

The announcer says he's not match fit. Fuckin hell, what a player he'll be in sky blue.

Just think of defences dealing with Nasri and Silva. And Aguero and Mario up front.

oh lol, what a group this will be, can't wait
i know mate from 3 years ago its incredible!!! cant wait to see aguero play!!

Cityisland said:
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Reports in France suggest Samir Nasri could even beat the departing Fabregas out of Arsenal and complete his move to Man City on Thursday.

fucking PLEASE god thought he was amazing for france and just what we need with silva my god defenders will have 1 big headache with silva nasri aguero knocking balls all over the fucking show :)

Blue Haze said:
Watching the France friendly, Nasri is just remarkable retaining the ball. There are 3 Chile players pressuring him and he just makes a mockery of it with clever feints and turns. He carries on with the fans cheering and laughing until finally some Chile player kicks him down, that was the only way to stop it.

The announcer says he's not match fit. Fuckin hell, what a player he'll be in sky blue.
Thats Nasri for you....great ball retention, but very indecisive player

is nasri that good..can he stop the rain from falling?..i need to peg my washing out lol...yeah what a great signing this lad is going to be :-))))

Arsene said:
As an Arsenal fan Im glad he's gone. I think alot of you will notice that he's very overrated and not that creative player some of you expect him to be. He's a ball carrier, but has poor vision and not decisive passing game. i know I will get called bitter and everything. But I watched your game against man u and your lack of creativity and Nasri will not solve that problem

I don't think you're bitter, just kidding yourself.

France football and Le Parisien now report the deal is done and will announce today. Also heard Wenger will have pre-match press conference today rather than usual Friday.

terrychoichelsea said:
France football and Le Parisien now report the deal is done and will announce today. Also heard Wenger will have pre-match press conference today rather than usual Friday.

Please please please be true :)

Blue Haze said:
terrychoichelsea said:

Please please please be true :)

its got to be a matter of when not if now, to much speculation please cheers us blues up on a piss wet thursday :)

SalfordCityBlue said:
Arsene said:
As an Arsenal fan Im glad he's gone. I think alot of you will notice that he's very overrated and not that creative player some of you expect him to be. He's a ball carrier, but has poor vision and not decisive passing game. i know I will get called bitter and everything. But I watched your game against man u and your lack of creativity and Nasri will not solve that problem

I don't think you're bitter, just kidding yourself.
I think its actually people kidding themselves and thinking Nasri is something he's not and people will moan when he doesnt do the things that is expected of him. We been here with Millner, Adebayor and Barry where they were bigged up to be great players, and now I see people criticise them all the time.

Nasri is not a decisive passer, he's not someone who will open defences up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.