Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go on holiday on Saturday morning, let's see if it's done by then :D

If not, my hotel is all-inclusive...does that include wifi? ;)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
You don't need to be ITK to know this deal is done and dusted.

You don't get the manager of France(blanc) saying Nasri should join city when the Manager of Arsenal is a close personal friend without first checking (or knowing) that this statement is 1 true and 2 not going to piss your mate off.

23m 5 years and done by Friday.
By Friday? Slow down.

MCFC BOB said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
You don't need to be ITK to know this deal is done and dusted.

You don't get the manager of France(blanc) saying Nasri should join city when the Manager of Arsenal is a close personal friend without first checking (or knowing) that this statement is 1 true and 2 not going to piss your mate off.

23m 5 years and done by Friday.
By Friday? Slow down.

Friday seems like an accurate timeline. If we're close to agreeing 22mil fee or around that, Arsenal won't play him this weekend and we'll want him in the squad asap.

california blue said:
Jesus even if we signed him by friday he wouldnt be in sqaud without training for a week with his new teammates

correct, I think we're assuming we want it done then so he isn't risked by Arsenal for their match on Saturday.

This is brill!! Might have to add him to the star studded mid I have already and go with a 3-5-2 for fantasy. If Yaya is out any length of time then he will definitely be thrown right in. Nasri..Yaya..Silva...Aguero...just keeps getting better and better this.

I hope we get Nasri.

The funny thing about arsenal is that you just know that if they sell their star players they won't replace them properly. Just like they never replaced Vieira and other players like Flamini after they left you just know they wont replace nasri and fabs.

wenger is losing touch tbh, could see him on the way out soon. watch this hilarious video i found yesterday of arsenal making the same old mistakes :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAERpbxmmzw[/youtube]

also checking arsenal mania alot of fans on there wouldnt mind parting with nasri..they seem to like the idea of selling him to us even though some admit it would strengthen us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.