Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
spanishblue said:
TAKEN FROM RAG CAFE
n all of Nasris time at Arsenal, City have won more trophies.

We need to stop with this small time everyone who goes there is just money grabbing whore blah blah broken record shit. It's the case for a few players yes, but to tar every player with it just because they chose City is pathetic.

City have/are buying success. Yes.
However, they are in the Champions League, they won a trophy last season, they have a squad of great players now, this is not the same City that signed Robinho where we actually had to question why players would go there. They now have something that appeals to players besides money.

Players are allowed to choose different clubs to go to rather than Manchester United and it's a bit pathetic to slam everyone who chooses City just because they didn't choose us and say it's for money reasons. Maybe a few years ago, but not anymore. It's money plus trophies plus champions league just like it is when any player signs for any other club. That's what a player looks for, that's why a player moves to a different club. Yes they just walked right in and bought it, deal with it, they are here now.

I am not surprised players would choose City over Arsenal as much as it pains me to say it.

A decent rag reply some are finally getting the message

Might be a city fan in sheep clothing?
Because I can't see a rag fan writing anything like that

Nasri would be a top signing, looking more and more likely by the day as Le arse seem set to sell him. I'd like to see our team to be

-------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Richards-------Kompany----------Lescott---------------Clichy--
-------------------Yaya------------De Jong--------------------
---------------Nasri--------Silva---------Aguero---------------
------------------------------Tevez---------------------------

perfect starting line-up i hope Tevez stays and Dzeko will still blossom even if he stays imo.

oakiecokie said:
LongsightM13 said:
So, another long day of nothing happening is it?

There does appear to be more light at the end of the tunnel,depending on your viewpoint of the British media,but I fear you may be right.
Why is it that when we signed two defenders and a keeper, the deals were tied up in a matter of hours. However, when we are after attacking players — Sanches, Aguero, Nasri etc — the deals take an age and we seem to be in a perpetual state of 'nearing' or 'closing in'?
If I see those two phrases again, I'm going to eat my monitor.

i still gave my pessimistic hat on about this deal i still cant see it happening or at least not in time for nasri to be not cup tied in the second leg .

waspish said:
spanishblue said:
TAKEN FROM RAG CAFE
n all of Nasris time at Arsenal, City have won more trophies.

We need to stop with this small time everyone who goes there is just money grabbing whore blah blah broken record shit. It's the case for a few players yes, but to tar every player with it just because they chose City is pathetic.

City have/are buying success. Yes.
However, they are in the Champions League, they won a trophy last season, they have a squad of great players now, this is not the same City that signed Robinho where we actually had to question why players would go there. They now have something that appeals to players besides money.

Players are allowed to choose different clubs to go to rather than Manchester United and it's a bit pathetic to slam everyone who chooses City just because they didn't choose us and say it's for money reasons. Maybe a few years ago, but not anymore. It's money plus trophies plus champions league just like it is when any player signs for any other club. That's what a player looks for, that's why a player moves to a different club. Yes they just walked right in and bought it, deal with it, they are here now.

I am not surprised players would choose City over Arsenal as much as it pains me to say it.

A decent rag reply some are finally getting the message

Might be a city fan in sheep clothing?
Because I can't see a rag fan writing anything like that

I still don't know why people go on to that forum...

LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:
LongsightM13 said:
So, another long day of nothing happening is it?

There does appear to be more light at the end of the tunnel,depending on your viewpoint of the British media,but I fear you may be right.
Why is it that when we signed two defenders and a keeper, the deals were tied up in a matter of hours. However, when we are after attacking players — Sanches, Aguero, Nasri etc — the deals take an age and we seem to be in a perpetual state of 'nearing' or 'closing in'?If I see those two phrases again, I'm going to eat my monitor.

They appear to be the medias top phrases nowadays and basically mean jack shit,we`ve nothing better else to report at the moment.
But the worst one is "Sky Sports understands ..."
Erm, NO you dont !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.