Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMark said:
bigdavecox90 said:
BlueMark said:
He wouldnt be in London today to watch a game on Saturday.

So what do you propose he's there for then?

If it's to do with Nasri, it'd be in Manchester.

Being honest I have no idea fella, it could be to talk directly to Nasri, it could be to talk to somebody else, it could be for the keeps work permit hearing, it could be nothing. But I am sure he would be at training tomorrow.

Perhaps he's off to Harrods for a present for the Mrs!? :D

BlueMark said:
bigdavecox90 said:
BlueMark said:
He wouldnt be in London today to watch a game on Saturday.

Being honest I have no idea fella, it could be to talk directly to Nasri, it could be to talk to somebody else, it could be for the keeps work permit hearing, it could be nothing. But I am sure he would be at training tomorrow.

He could be visiting our London office?

True_Blue69 said:
BlueMark said:
bigdavecox90 said:

He could be visiting our London office?

Didn't know we had a formal office but aware we use certain 'facilities' for meetings etc

If Wenger has any sense he'll delay this & hope for other bidders to get an auction going. £25m does seem way OTT to me

what is the max you would go to IF other teams join the race???

say the rags or Inter offer £27m do we beat it?

The Rags or Inter do not have 27m to spend on a player who will be able to sign a pre contract in 4 months and has indicated he will not sign a new one at arsenal.

He isnt worth 27m at full value with a few years contract remaining much less at this juncture, there isnt going to be an auction and wenger knows it, this is swanson trying to create drama when their isnt any.

SSN still havent and wont forgive us for making them look like fools with our aguero tweet stunt earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.