Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigdavecox90 said:
BlueMark said:
bigdavecox90 said:
It can't be for transfer negotiations of any sort, as it would be Gary Cook going and not him.

Must be off to watch a game.

He wouldnt be in London today to watch a game on Saturday.

So what do you propose he's there for then?

If it's to do with Nasri, it'd be in Manchester.

He's. Not. There. That. Isn't. Mancini.

Ronnie the Rep said:
arsenalmania members think it's a done deal at £23m and are "glad to get rid of the greedy/useless/lesbo/c*nt" (please delete as appropriate) lol

its a thinker :)

Patrick Vieira is in London today also. There has been talk that hes involved in the talks too over the past month or so. You never know. - However this deal will happen just like the Aguero deal. Patience is required. We are not signing uncut blood diamonds anymore

bluedan said:
Patrick Vieira is in London today also. There has been talk that hes involved in the talks too over the past month or so. You never know. - However this deal will happen just like the Aguero deal. Patience is required. We are not signing uncut blood diamonds anymore

before the 24th of august would be nice though just so nasri dont get cup tied ;)

Ronnie the Rep said:
arsenalmania members think it's a done deal at £23m and are "glad to get rid of the greedy/useless/lesbo/c*nt" (please delete as appropriate) lol

I thought we would be more sensible with fees in the Mancini era?? 23m or 20+ for a player we can get for free in 6 months time is beyond ridiculous!!

We are not at the mercy of any football club or footballer!! 10-15M if he wants to come he comes if not go stare at your trophy cabinet!!

I think the fact that this ridiculous rumour of nasri and tevez in a swap deal has shown how ridiculous twitter is as a source of info.

mancboy123 said:
I think the fact that this ridiculous rumour of nasri and tevez in a swap deal has shown how ridiculous twitter is as a source of info.
I think it has shown the immense gullibility of those on twitter, as said before if you follow the right people, it is a good source of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.