Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murph said:
Bryan Swanson on ssn has been saying all afternoon that these reports about Nasri signing imminently are premature. He may kfa but he keeps saying that the clubs have yet to agree a fee. Says we've offered £22m but Arsenal are holding out for almost £30m. Hope he's wrong!

Of course he is wrong! He is Bryan swanson, aka sky sources, and since when have they ever been right??

Murph said:
Bryan Swanson on ssn has been saying all afternoon that these reports about Nasri signing imminently are premature. He may kfa but he keeps saying that the clubs have yet to agree a fee. Says we've offered £22m but Arsenal are holding out for almost £30m. Hope he's wrong!

30m and we'll take him on a free next year.

Sorry Wenger, we're not going to make up the difference for your Cesc fee humiliation.

bigdavecox90 said:
BlueMark said:
bigdavecox90 said:
It can't be for transfer negotiations of any sort, as it would be Gary Cook going and not him.

Must be off to watch a game.

He wouldnt be in London today to watch a game on Saturday.

So what do you propose he's there for then?

If it's to do with Nasri, it'd be in Manchester.

Well realistically it could be for anything couldn't it. It is London we are talking about, one of the top two cities on the planet (just about) with New York i'd say. It could be meeting someone at Heathrow, a fancy dinner in one of the London restaurants, maybe his wife/daughter/family member has gone on holiday and he's meeting them for a West End play or something like that.

It seems hard to fathom why he would be down there on a Thursday night though with a match Monday in Manchester, and with all the trouble (which is settling however) down there at the moment.

Im sure if we haven't heard in the next 48hours we will Saturday because if he's nowhere to be seen on Tyneside then it's a done deal. He played for France yesterday (and looked great) and with all the Arse' injuries it would clearly indicate he is off to us if he is not named on the Arse' teamsheet.

I have said it a million time sky know nothing, they dont know what weve offered and prob dont know what arsenal want, they have absolutely no links with us whatsoever and they know it.

Arsenal know they arent going to see near 30m for him with one year left and him refusing to sign a new contract, even he had 3 years left they wouldnt see 30m for him. They can posture all they like but they know they are passing up money they wont see again, we are generous we are not idiots.

bigdavecox90 said:
BlueMark said:
bigdavecox90 said:
It can't be for transfer negotiations of any sort, as it would be Gary Cook going and not him.

Must be off to watch a game.

He wouldnt be in London today to watch a game on Saturday.

So what do you propose he's there for then?

If it's to do with Nasri, it'd be in Manchester.

Being honest I have no idea fella, it could be to talk directly to Nasri, it could be to talk to somebody else, it could be for the keeps work permit hearing, it could be nothing. But I am sure he would be at training tomorrow.

Murph said:

Was he in the BBC studio whilst stating this 'fact?'

Arse are a bit more realistic than 30 mill i think they have said a top estimate of 24 mill so that swanson is cleary a fantasist.

I also cant believe that people are actually retweeting what that fool terry christian has said. The idea that we would give tevez to arsenal while paying half is wages is so laughable its untrue.

Almost as laughable as a well known united fan would have any insight into ours or anyone elses transfer dealings.

Blue Haze said:
Murph said:

30m and we'll take him on a free next year.

Sorry Wenger, we're not going to make up the difference for your Cesc fee humiliation.

Haha, £30m for a person who can sign on a Bosman in 4 months. I suppose we'd pay him £250k/week also.......

I still think we are getting ripped off paying £22m in these circumstances. We got Silva for £24m. I'd offer £15m, take it or leave it, and go and spend some money on Mata and take a chance on signing Nasri on a free in 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.