Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie! said:
matsi said:
SecretAgent18 Secret Agent
Man city and Arsenal officially agree fee for Samir Nasri i have just been told. Believed to be £23million
4 minutes ago

Hmm, if I'm not mistaking this is one of the more reliable twitter ITKs, correct me if I'm wrong!

you guys cant wait for official announcements aye lol..

Well this is the thread for the possible transfer of Nasri, isnt it? can't see anything wrong with sharing info, sorry for taking up space in the thread :)

gif time
4udcgv4_th.gif

Red Gunz said:
alera said:
Wenger has played this bad as usual. Loses 3 of his best players in one summer and leaves little time to get in replacements and or replaces with younger unproven versions.

What can I say?!... It's our way. We're stuck between a hard place and a rock. We have to buy youngsters who have potential to be great....

Wish we could blow £35m on an Aguero, or £30m on a Ronbinho..

We can't unfortunately. Very frustrating for us fans. However, I'm glad players like Nasri will be gone sooner rather than later.

You're in for Dann and Mata apparently

Red Gunz said:
Wish we could blow £35m on an Aguero, or £30m on a Ronbinho..[/color]

Big difference between can't and won't.

Makes me laugh all this 'Arsenal are doing it the right way' bullshit - what they are doing is coining it in, fleecing the fans with ridiculous prices and laughing all the way to the bank.

Much rather be doing what we're doing - giving some of the best players in the world to the fans at an affordable price.

Surely that has to be more admirable?

And you just know they will bank at least half of what gets brought in from Nasri and Fabregas.

You are getting rinsed, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.