Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie the Rep said:
tommy grant said:
does any one no what the prices are on a stadiom tour at city.

£8.50. I'm on one tomoz with the wife and daughter
Lads, can I thank those that answered the post by Tommy Grant and not taking the piss. It's my 12 year old nephew who's staying with me, and I told him I'd take him on a stadium tour, but to go on the OS and check the prices out etc. He couldn't see it so posted on Bluemoon, on the Nasri thread. I haven't explained all the ins and outs of the Forum to him, so he innocently came onto the one he has been reading. Anyway, thanks for the link that was posted earlier, and Ronnie's reply above. I will let him know how things are done!!!

Wenger has played this bad as usual. Loses 3 of his best players in one summer and leaves little time to get in replacements and or replaces with younger unproven versions.

Its rebuilding on rebuilding on rebuilding at Arsenal pretty much every year now and every time they do it the overall quality gets worse.

Thats why they have won nothing for 7 years despite being one of the biggest sides in europe.

I hope we do get Nasri because with Tevez likely to go and no cover for Silva who we are completely reliant on creativity wise we really do need him to be making progress.

malg said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
tommy grant said:
does any one no what the prices are on a stadiom tour at city.

Lads, can I thank those that answered the post by Tommy Grant and not taking the piss. It's my 12 year old nephew who's staying with me, and I told him I'd take him on a stadium tour, but to go on the OS and check the prices out etc. He couldn't see it so posted on Bluemoon, on the Nasri thread. I haven't explained all the ins and outs of the Forum to him, so he innocently came onto the one he has been reading. Anyway, thanks for the link that was posted earlier, and Ronnie's reply above. I will let him know how things are done!!!
You horrible bastard, letting a 12 year old use Bluemoon alone! It's a jungle, you should know that!

alera said:
Wenger has played this bad as usual. Loses 3 of his best players in one summer and leaves little time to get in replacements and or replaces with younger unproven versions.

Its rebuilding on rebuilding on rebuilding at Arsenal pretty much every year now and every time they do it the overall quality gets worse.

Thats why they have won nothing for 7 years despite being one of the biggest sides in europe.

I hope we do get Nasri because with Tevez likely to go and no cover for Silva who we are completely reliant on creativity wise we really do need him to be making progress.

Not sure on that, Wenger does not like to spend big, if he had got all this money in earlier on he would have been under intense pressure to spend. This way he diminishes the pressure and bad performances could be put down to not having enough time to bring replacements in....buying time in my book

alera said:

Arsenal fans great Arsene outside Highbury earlier today.
fanscity.gif

tumblr_lmkf2ksh9P1qdawbx.gif

On another note when Wenger has spent larger amounts most have not really come off

Jeffers
Arshavin
Reyes
Walcott (to some extent, though still time)

These spring to mind

Blue Smarties said:
malg said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
You horrible bastard, letting a 12 year old use Bluemoon alone! It's a jungle, you should know that!
he abuses me aswell :(

tommy grant said:
Blue Smarties said:
malg said:
he abuses me aswell :(

we've already got mcfc_bob as our resident self pitier, thank you very much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.