Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy grant said:
Blue Smarties said:
malg said:
Lads, can I thank those that answered the post by Tommy Grant and not taking the piss. It's my 12 year old nephew who's staying with me, and I told him I'd take him on a stadium tour, but to go on the OS and check the prices out etc. He couldn't see it so posted on Bluemoon, on the Nasri thread. I haven't explained all the ins and outs of the Forum to him, so he innocently came onto the one he has been reading. Anyway, thanks for the link that was posted earlier, and Ronnie's reply above. I will let him know how things are done!!!
You horrible bastard, letting a 12 year old use Bluemoon alone! It's a jungle, you should know that!
he abuses me aswell :(
Can I

ask if you are looking forward to the stadium tour?

rassclot said:
IBlue said:
On another note when Wenger has spent larger amounts most have not really come off

Jeffers
Arshavin
Reyes
Walcott (to some extent, though still time)

These spring to mind

plus

wright (richard)
cygan
pennant
luzhny
stepanovs
wreh

Thinking more of over 10m signings, though agree Wright was a big signing at the time<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
Bit harsh to include Walcott. He's a good player and still young.

He hasn't progressed as expected though has he, but he is young and there is time

IBlue said:
He hasn't progressed as expected though has he, but he is young and there is time

What do you think he should've achieved by now? He's starting for Arsenal, scoring goals and then there was this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oHL0am0Q84[/youtube]
I'd certainly remember if Adam Johnson set something like this up!

tommy grant said:
Blue Smarties said:
malg said:
Lads, can I thank those that answered the post by Tommy Grant and not taking the piss. It's my 12 year old nephew who's staying with me, and I told him I'd take him on a stadium tour, but to go on the OS and check the prices out etc. He couldn't see it so posted on Bluemoon, on the Nasri thread. I haven't explained all the ins and outs of the Forum to him, so he innocently came onto the one he has been reading. Anyway, thanks for the link that was posted earlier, and Ronnie's reply above. I will let him know how things are done!!!
You horrible bastard, letting a 12 year old use Bluemoon alone! It's a jungle, you should know that!
he abuses me aswell :(
Not as much as GG would abuse yer!

Walcott is a decent player but hes not Henry in his prime is he ?

This is the point every time they rebuild (frequently) the replacements are no where near as good as the players they are replacing.

He still has that headless chicken about him. So much pace but head down and run in a straight line towards the goal / byline. His finishing and technical ability have not improved that much either since he has been at Arsenal. He really hasnt made the progress they (Or england) were expecting.

If you were thinking world class players now or in the future, the sort of players that Real Madrid, Barca would want you are not thinking Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.