Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
spanishblue said:
I am reading through this thread and i cannot believe the fukin arrogance of some of the school kids on here .
If we get our arses kicked this season the upside will be most of you fukers wont be back.
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best players in 2015) you arrogant twat.
when we have achieved something i will be one of the first to brag until then shut the fuck up you sound like RAGS

Heard yourself? SUPERFAN! It was clearly a joke, stop whinging on an internet football forum you sound about 7, calling people a 'twat' over nothing. Internet warrior.

GTF back to the rags where u belong

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
spanishblue said:
I am reading through this thread and i cannot believe the fukin arrogance of some of the school kids on here .
If we get our arses kicked this season the upside will be most of you fukers wont be back.
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best players in 2015) you arrogant twat.
when we have achieved something i will be one of the first to brag until then shut the fuck up you sound like RAGS

Heard yourself? SUPERFAN! It was clearly a joke, stop whinging on an internet football forum you sound about 7, calling people a 'twat' over nothing. Internet warrior.

Yes i did mean people like you

The posts i have seen on here are so unlike most of the City fans i know or have known over the last 48yrs most sound like rags creeping over from the dark side lets keep it real some are getting us a bad name

Ticket For Schalke said:
Arsene said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Lol your just a typical kfa, not taking into account what happened when Baz came on, Yaya moved further up the field once Barry came on, and lets be honest, Mario wasnt having his best game.
I know yaya played deep for barca, but to me he looks much better player when he plays further up. On paper De jong and yaya 2 man midfield with the like of nasri, silva and aguera looks great. but Im not sure about the balance as i dont think yaya has the work rate to cover for those attacking players. he's an attacking player himself

It was more of a reply to you saying Mancini made the negative substitution.
Its fair to say he's not as attacking as wenger or fergie though

spanishblue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
spanishblue said:

The posts i have seen on here are so unlike most of the City fans i know or have known over the last 48yrs most sound like rags creeping over from the dark side lets keep it real some are getting us a bad name

If you read over my posts i am clearly not a rag, and i agree but the comment was clearly a joke no need to go all bitchy. We have signed a number of ex-arsenal players now, the obvious joke is to say we will be in for Wilshere next. Nothing really arrogant there, just football banter.

Is this transfer likely to be done anytime before the last bloody hour of the transfer window?
If I see the words "closing in", "nearing completion" or "about to sign" again this weekend, I think I will smash my monitor into my own face.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
spanishblue said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

If you read over my posts i am clearly not a rag, and i agree but the comment was clearly a joke no need to go all bitchy. We have signed a number of ex-arsenal players now, the obvious joke is to say we will be in for Wilshere next. Nothing really arrogant there, just football banter.

Go through the thread and see how it looks in fact you can go through most threads on here lately and WE to an outsider look or sound like a bunch of arrogant tossers.
And as a City fan the one thing i have never been is arrogant

Andouble said:
transfer needs to happen as discussion and thread has really run its course.
Have we had a dog-samba yet?

f69efb44d6cce0602099684.gif

Right that's everything then. All that's is left is for him to sign.

Edit: Does anyone know why he's not samba-ing? He sambas on my computer

Always admired the football Arsenal have produced under Wenger but your fans are predominantly arrogant scum if your last few trips to our stadium are anything to go by.Not seen that much anger since well when we played the rags in the semi final, however the attitude or should I say arrogance of certain posters leave a bad taste(let's not turn into rags and gloat over other clubs demise)

Also I feel Wilshire is overrated so without sounding arrogant I don't think you will be our feeder club anymore.

LongsightM13 said:
Is this transfer likely to be done anytime before the last bloody hour of the transfer window?
If I see the words "closing in", "nearing completion" or "about to sign" again this weekend, I think I will smash my monitor into my own face.

Dont do that mate, that shit hurts like a motherfucker, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.