Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
I've always found Wilshere to be a bit of a luxery player, looks fantastic when your 3 or 4 up, but is he really a go to guy when your 2 down and you need something like Cesc has done or RVP.

He's a dirty little twat when it's 'up un' aswell.

Arsene said:
Well we may not win the league, but neither will you no matter how much you spend. you simply dont have the manager. he's far too negative. Even last game barry for balotelli omg

Lol your just a typical kfa, not taking into account what happened when Baz came on, Yaya moved further up the field once Barry came on, and lets be honest, Mario wasnt having his best game.

spanishblue said:
I am reading through this thread and i cannot believe the fukin arrogance of some of the school kids on here .
If we get our arses kicked this season the upside will be most of you fukers wont be back.
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best players in 2015) you arrogant twat.
when we have achieved something i will be one of the first to brag until then shut the fuck up you sound like RAGS
Bravo, brafuckingvo. Excellent post.

Pigeonho said:
spanishblue said:
I am reading through this thread and i cannot believe the fukin arrogance of some of the school kids on here .
If we get our arses kicked this season the upside will be most of you fukers wont be back.
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best players in 2015) you arrogant twat.
when we have achieved something i will be one of the first to brag until then shut the fuck up you sound like RAGS

Ticket For Schalke said:
Arsene said:
Well we may not win the league, but neither will you no matter how much you spend. you simply dont have the manager. he's far too negative. Even last game barry for balotelli omg

Lol your just a typical kfa, not taking into account what happened when Baz came on, Yaya moved further up the field once Barry came on, and lets be honest, Mario wasnt having his best game.
I know yaya played deep for barca, but to me he looks much better player when he plays further up. On paper De jong and yaya 2 man midfield with the like of nasri, silva and aguera looks great. but Im not sure about the balance as i dont think yaya has the work rate to cover for those attacking players. he's an attacking player himself

spanishblue said:

Heard yourself? SUPERFAN! It was clearly a joke, stop whinging on an internet football forum you sound about 7, calling people a 'twat' over nothing. Internet warrior.

spanishblue said:
I have never heard so much shite of City fans ( we will buy your best playersb in 2015) you arrogant twat.
We can be arrogant when we win the league.

Personally I would rather stay humble and respectful even when we win big things. No point in becoming champions if we act like Manure fans.

Arsene said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Arsene said:

I know yaya played deep for barca, but to me he looks much better player when he plays further up. On paper De jong and yaya 2 man midfield with the like of nasri, silva and aguera looks great. but Im not sure about the balance as i dont think yaya has the work rate to cover for those attacking players. he's an attacking player himself

It was more of a reply to you saying Mancini made the negative substitution.

Pigeonho said:
spanishblue said:

I dont usually agree with calling fellow blues RAGs but I back this post 100% well done that man! Let's not turn into everything we hate about them red bastards hey lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.