Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Dribble said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Well, I for one am glad Roberto is looking at a Bentley and not that flash Eyetie shite. We'll make an Englishman of him yet.
Actually Bentley is owned by German manufacturer Volkswagen, but I get your sentiment though..... :-)

City are owned by Arabs but theyre still an English club :) Bentley were founded in this country are and still made in this country so therefore English..

Thankyou.. ;)
Depends who you speak to, at work John the Red and Shaun of the Rags keep calling us Arab terrorists!!! But again I take your point....... :-)

"I can't talk about anything. He's a nice player, a good player but I'll leave all that, the negotiations, to the powers that be here and, if he's a good player and wants to come and play for us, he'll have to realise there is something you have to remember here. That's the history of the club. I think if he knows Manchester United are coming for him, he won't worry about anything else."

Which shaking, bald headed ticket tout said that?

bzekosilva said:
g180aj said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
No he has to sign by midday today...

its mid day the day before the game normally so it should be Sunday by rights

would we class Sunday as a working business day ;)
Nasri had to sign by 12pm today to stand a chance of playing on Monday. Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days unless the final days of the transfer window falls on a weekend.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Another day of having to wade through pages and pages of off topic drivel, petty, childish arguments and boring shite - only to find out that nothing has happened and Nasri hasn't signed...

Do you enjoy pickled onions ?

Dribble said:
bzekosilva said:
g180aj said:
its mid day the day before the game normally so it should be Sunday by rights

would we class Sunday as a working business day ;)
Nasri had to sign by 12pm today to stand a chance of playing on Monday. Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days unless the final days of the transfer window falls on a weekend.

:D lke i say its Nasweek not Nasday were in for a long wait my blue friends :)

bzekosilva said:
g180aj said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
No he has to sign by midday today...

its mid day the day before the game normally so it should be sunday by rights

would we class sunday as a workng buisness day ;)
its midday the day before the first fixture of the round I think you will find...... thus its fair to everyone(it came up with Nery Castillo our game was late that round and although he was regastered in time he still couldn't play).

Dribble said:
samharris said:
Dribble said:
Actually Bentley is owned by German manufacturer Volkswagen, but I get your sentiment though..... :-)

City are owned by Arabs but theyre still an English club :) Bentley were founded in this country are and still made in this country so therefore English..

Thankyou.. ;)
Depends who you speak to, at work John the Red and Shaun of the Rags keep calling us Arab terrorists!!! But again I take your point....... :-)

Well seeing as our owners are striking terror into the reds then he has a point.
;)

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Another day of having to wade through pages and pages of off topic drivel, petty, childish arguments and boring shite - only to find out that nothing has happened and Nasri hasn't signed...

you dont have to do anything you dont want to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.