Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Another day of having to wade through pages and pages of off topic drivel, petty, childish arguments and boring shite - only to find out that nothing has happened and Nasri hasn't signed...
Are you sure? Try again.

Can anyone explain why the Nasri stats shown on Sky Sports, indicate that Arsenal are better off without him?

ANY1aBLUE said:
Can anyone explain why the Nasri stats shown on Sky Sports, indicate that Arsenal are better off without him?
yeh hes definitely signing for us

wrongun73 said:
Another day of having to wade through pages and pages of off topic drivel, petty, childish arguments and boring shite - only to find out that nothing has happened and Nasri hasn't signed...

you dont have to do anything you dont want to ;)

He should just ban him self from the Transfer Forum. He moans everyday about nothing happening. I wonder how many £20m business transactions he has completed?

Just seen this snippet on an Arsenal website

Fabregas, Nasri and Eboue join Clichy as ‘former Gunners’
August 12, 2011 @ 4:14 pm › Randy Osae
↓ Skip to comments

Arsenal are now saying goodbye to captain Cesc Fabregas, as Barcelona made the finishing touches on a £30m recruit (which could rise up to £35m) today.

The Gunners have finally agreed to end the long-running annual transfer saga and according to reports, the 24-year-old will be welcomed in Spain next week.

Fabregas, who is out of the Arsenal squad to face Newcastle tomorrow, has already received cheers from new teammates Victor Valdes and Gerard Pique on twitter for his decision to return home. But despite all the latest coming from the Barca camp about the transfer, Wenger continued his bizarre tight-lipped policy about on-going deals, refusing to confirm nor deny his skipper’s obvious exit.

“Cesc is not on strike. Cesc is not injured, he’s not match fit. I don’t want to go any deeper than that,” Wenger said on Friday.

Joining Fabregas out of north London is Samir Nasri who is subject to a £22M move to Manchester City. The French midfielder refused to renew his current one-year contract at Arsenal and has instead agreed to a huge salary upgrade with the Blues.

Nasri – set for a medical in Manchester next week – is likely to reclaim his no. 8 shirt at his new club with Shaun Wright-Phillips’ transfer to Bolton imminent.

” I hope we can do it this week.”  Roberto Mancini said on Nasri’s move.

okstate99 said:
wrongun73 said:

He should just ban him self from the Transfer Forum. He moans everyday about nothing happening. I wonder how many £20m business transactions he has completed?
He's just a tit and no one cares for him after his hounding of interesting posters. Best just ignored.

I'd be really surprised if he wasn't a city player come Monday. Hope we get this sorted tomorrow and unveil him Monday at the game.

okstate99 said:
wrongun73 said:

No, I moan about the off topic shite, not the transfer not happening.

Quick tip: Get your facts right before spouting bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.